• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY **MATTIAS** (Carola75's child)! :)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM
  • 5 Replies

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY MATTIAS!!!  HOPE IT'S A WONDERFUL DAY AND YOU GET TONS OF TOYS!!  :)

birthday sweetpea    blowing candles

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
odinsmommy263
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:54 PM

happy birthday! may all your wishes come true!!!

mallowcup17
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:54 PM

happy birthday!

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Happy Birthday Mattias!  :)

Carola75
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Thank you ladies! He had an amazing day!! He received great gifts and I took an Elmo cupcake cake to his preschool. His Service Dog (who lives in another city until he's older and fully trained by a raiser/trainer) was able to be here for his Birthday (I surprised him last night when he got home from his Dad's by having his dog here) and Mattias introduced him during circle. He actually spoke in class which he rarely does! He looked so confident and happy! His sister and Grandma went too. I think it was one of the happiest days of his life!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell3m
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:53 PM

That is one of the best stories I've heard in a long time!!!  THAT IS WONDERFUL!!!  I'm so glad his day went amazingly well!  woo-hoo!!  :)

Quoting Carola75:

Thank you ladies! He had an amazing day!! He received great gifts and I took an Elmo cupcake cake to his preschool. His Service Dog (who lives in another city until he's older and fully trained by a raiser/trainer) was able to be here for his Birthday (I surprised him last night when he got home from his Dad's by having his dog here) and Mattias introduced him during circle. He actually spoke in class which he rarely does! He looked so confident and happy! His sister and Grandma went too. I think it was one of the happiest days of his life!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)