Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT -- Kids say the funniest things

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

So Dakota has several phones that she uses throughout the day. I overheard her on one of them and it sounded like she was trying to talk to Abby Cadaby from Sesame Street but apparently Barney had answered. Dakota kept telling Barney to give her Abby LOL Apparenlty Barney wanted to chat and Dakota wanted nothing to do with it...

now add your own! :)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:50 PM

that is so cute

shell3m
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:43 PM

I saw that on Facebook and it cracked me up!!  LOL I told hubby about it and even he chuckled, it was so cute.  :) 

mallowcup17
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:00 PM
She's funny

Quoting shell3m:

I saw that on Facebook and it cracked me up!!  LOL I told hubby about it and even he chuckled, it was so cute.  :) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moniagee
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:03 PM
That's cute, lol. My aspie told me that adults cam be so irresponsible and should make better decisions (referring to me and his bio dad having sex before marriage and having him)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twins0506
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
That's so cute! Izaiah cracks me up everyday. Today I pointed at a picture of Santa and asked "who's that?" He looked at it like... how the hell should I know? But then very clearly said "Rich". We don't know a Rich so I have no idea where that came from lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:28 PM
She is obsessed with Santa right now maybe ill start calling him Rich to her LOL

Quoting twins0506:

That's so cute! Izaiah cracks me up everyday. Today I pointed at a picture of Santa and asked "who's that?" He looked at it like... how the hell should I know? But then very clearly said "Rich". We don't know a Rich so I have no idea where that came from lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)