Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let It All Out Here *vent post*

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:20 PM
  • 14 Replies

anything you want to rant and vent about feel free to do it here. there will be no judgement and no bashing from others.

GO! LET IT OUT!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Sometimes I feel like I do more to care for my son, and not because I'm a stay at home mom, I'm talking about on the weekends or the days off my Hubby has. Why can't it be like fair time taking turns changing pullups and bath time, and well everything?  He always says he will help out but I always change more diapers/pull ups etc. He does help and I know I am lucky for that, he helps alot but I wish it was fair. 

mallowcup17
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:48 PM

me and dh are baffled at everything. we KNOW what Selena needs and yet we have this huge roadblock to get her help(her mom). she hasnt had her outside theraputic mentor for over a month and excuses are the only reason why. she NEEDS this and will benefit but because of her moms own selfishness she is being denied it!! 

the school is back and forth about everything. the teacher is LYING about things going on. i feel like they are just pushing her through. UGH. i reallly hope there is a way to get her into a better program and soon. this is doing nothing but making things worse for her...

mallowcup17
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:49 PM

((hugs))

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Sometimes I feel like I do more to care for my son, and not because I'm a stay at home mom, I'm talking about on the weekends or the days off my Hubby has. Why can't it be like fair time taking turns changing pullups and bath time, and well everything?  He always says he will help out but I always change more diapers/pull ups etc. He does help and I know I am lucky for that, he helps alot but I wish it was fair. 

maabrowen
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM
I hate the Toy Story movies! When my 4 year old is in a repitive stage (which is often) he recites every line in all three. I bet I have heard "Not today Zurg!" one thousand times.......feel better now,thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristansMom440
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:55 AM

GAH!!!  I wish I knew this post was here yesterday, LOL.  I am so freaking tired of my DH!!  I have not been feeling well...dizzy spells and weird little noises in my head (like a short or something) and really tired.  Anyways,,,Tristan is very demanding (as all our kiddos are) and I just need to rest.  I need sleep.  Well so the other day I was about to collapse and I asked DH to watch DS so I could take a nap.  What did he do...they turned on Michael Jackson CD and were rockin' out, music blasting and I couldn't sleep (Tristan is obsessed w/ MJ songs, so I kinda let that slide).  Well then yesterday I was feeling bad again and migraine-y and I went to lay down for a little bit and DH turns CD player on AGAIN!!!  This time it was The Chipmunks....full blast!  Oh...My...Gah!!!  Are you serious??  I went off and then DH got all mad at me!  I never get to sleep or take a break.  I'm the one up in the middle of the night w/ DS when he can't sleep.  I'm the one that has to battle him for an hour at 6 am everyday to find some texture friendly clothes to put on so we can get to pre-k on time!!  UGHHHHHHHH!!!  Okay...I'm done!!  Thanks!  :-))

mallowcup17
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:57 AM

((hugs))

Quoting TristansMom440:

GAH!!!  I wish I knew this post was here yesterday, LOL.  I am so freaking tired of my DH!!  I have not been feeling well...dizzy spells and weird little noises in my head (like a short or something) and really tired.  Anyways,,,Tristan is very demanding (as all our kiddos are) and I just need to rest.  I need sleep.  Well so the other day I was about to collapse and I asked DH to watch DS so I could take a nap.  What did he do...they turned on Michael Jackson CD and were rockin' out, music blasting and I couldn't sleep (Tristan is obsessed w/ MJ songs, so I kinda let that slide).  Well then yesterday I was feeling bad again and migraine-y and I went to lay down for a little bit and DH turns CD player on AGAIN!!!  This time it was The Chipmunks....full blast!  Oh...My...Gah!!!  Are you serious??  I went off and then DH got all mad at me!  I never get to sleep or take a break.  I'm the one up in the middle of the night w/ DS when he can't sleep.  I'm the one that has to battle him for an hour at 6 am everyday to find some texture friendly clothes to put on so we can get to pre-k on time!!  UGHHHHHHHH!!!  Okay...I'm done!!  Thanks!  :-))

TristansMom440
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:58 AM

I know what you mean!!  Actually, to my DH's defense...he was VERY helpful w/DS from birth to about 2 (the easy years).  For the last 2 yrs, he has done nothing really to help out and gets irritated if I even ask him to keep an eye on Tristan while I run to the store for 30 minutes.

Quoting aidensmomma508:

TristansMom440
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:09 AM

Okay...another vent.  I hope no one bashes me...but I am really annoyed with all the attacks on Herman Cain.  Especially that woman who read her statement.  Why am I upset? B/C I had a traumatic sexually related experience 23 yrs ago and I could tell the story as if it were yesterday and wouldn't need to read it from a piece of paper.  And why did she giggle at the part when she messed up what she was saying??  This is NOT a funny topic!!

Okay I'm done.  Happy Thursday everybody!

homemommie
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:55 PM

My 18th month old is constantly pulling off his diaper. If he is at home, he has to wear 1 of the 2 rompers to keep his diaper on. This morning he woke up and decided to take diaper off and (he has a cold) had a poo patty on the floor by his bed all over his hands, some on his face with nasty snot. It was horrible! Yeah I know he needs to be potty trained if he is doing this. My other DS has been in a on again off again bad mood. His ears are bothering him (ear infection) yet again and he is having tubes put in next week and possibly adnoids removed and fendulum snipped. I was so tired and stressed after they went to bed last night that I declined on sex..lol I knew one of them would probably be up in the middle of the night as usual. Ok thanks for listening to my vent..lol 

ajs16919
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

i HATE it when people will tell me that my son will never talk. what the hell do they know? they barely know what autism is. he is ONLY 3 yr old. my 6 year old didn't talk at all until he was almost 6 and now you wouldn't even know he was nonverbal for most of his life!! i hate it when people make those kind of assumptions, especially that my boys wont ever go to college. well you know what, i didn't go to college and there's nothing wrong with me. and no they might not go to the typical university college, but they will get all the education they want and need. why are people such ass hats??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)