Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stole this idea from another group & love it! let's have some fun...

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:39 AM
  • 43 Replies

ok basically comment on this post and others will also, look around and tell us what you remember/like/appreciate about this person(quote each individually so they see it and will be notified)! let's see how much we know about each other, and get to know each other better in the process :) 

Maybe we should develop a Crayola bomb as our next secret weapon.  A happiness weapon.  A beauty bomb.  And every time a crisis developed, we would launch one.  It would explode high in the air - explode softly - and send thousands, millions, of little parachutes into the air.  Floating down to earth - boxes of Crayolas.  And we wouldn't go cheap, either - not little boxes of eight.  Boxes of sixty-four, with the sharpener built right in.  With silver and gold and copper, magenta and peach and lime, amber and umber and all the rest.  And people would smile and get a little funny look on their faces and cover the world with imagination.  ~Robert Fulghum

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenn8604
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:46 AM
what a wonderful idea!

Quoting mallowcup17:

ok basically comment on this post and others will also, look around and tell us what you remember/like/appreciate about this person(quote each individually so they see it and will be notified)! let's see how much we know about each other, and get to know each other better in the process :) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:59 AM

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but Jenn has a son, they went to a baseball game and there picture was on the teams web site. (I hope I'm right LOL) 

Quoting Jenn8604:

what a wonderful idea!

Quoting mallowcup17:

Kittie26
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:31 AM

Wendy is one of the most supportive spectrum mothers on the planet and I'd really like to meet her in person some day. She does such an awesome job helping everyone else with their troubles, I just wish I could return the favor in equal measure. I just want her to know how appreciated she really is!

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but Jenn has a son, they went to a baseball game and there picture was on the teams web site. (I hope I'm right LOL) 

Kittie26
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:32 AM

Kate is a graham cracker! (sorry, thought of your name and that's what came out! lol)

Quoting mallowcup17:

britniwheeler
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Wendy is a sweet heart and I agree, very supportive. She is doing a wonderful job raising her adorable son!

Quoting Kittie26:

Wendy is one of the most supportive spectrum mothers on the planet and I'd really like to meet her in person some day. She does such an awesome job helping everyone else with their troubles, I just wish I could return the favor in equal measure. I just want her to know how appreciated she really is!

Quoting aidensmomma508:

britniwheeler
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Katie is an awesome mom who loves her daughter very much! Aly is such a cutie pie. I love when her proud mama shares her beautiful pictures with us!

Quoting Kittie26:

Kate is a graham cracker! (sorry, thought of your name and that's what came out! lol)

britniwheeler
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:19 PM

Ya, this might be hard... but what a cool way of encouraging us all to get to know each other better. Is this what we are supposed to be doing?

mallowcup17
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:17 PM
Yup right on

Quoting britniwheeler:

Ya, this might be hard... but what a cool way of encouraging us all to get to know each other better. Is this what we are supposed to be doing?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajs16919
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:26 PM

jenn always has something funny to say to cheer me up

Quoting Jenn8604:

what a wonderful idea!

Quoting mallowcup17:

ajs16919
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:28 PM

mallowcup always has great ideas on how to make bad situations better. she is always cheering someone up

Quoting mallowcup17:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)