Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help I'm being invaded by sock snowmen!! lol :) **very pict. heavy**

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:16 AM
  • 26 Replies

Hubby is doing a convention this weekend and so we made 3 boxes of sock snowmen!!!  oh my!  He got this idea and by 2 this morning after hot gluing my last button on I was ready to kick him in the left nut for taking this idea and running with it....LMAO!!  but we did it together and it was fun and now he's going to sell the heck out these little guys.  :)   Here is some of what we did.  PLEASE EXCUSE MY DINING ROOM, it always looks like this before a convention and yes I'M TIRED so please excuse how I look. LOL  :)

First box down, only two more to go....LOL  There's 12 in each box.  :)

Gee, I hope I can find a button.      ;P

I'm so TIRED for this pict.  lol

WOO-HOO!!  My last snow man for the convention.  Just 4 hours later...lol  :)

All boxed up and ready to go.  :) 

Time for bed now...LOL  :)

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajs16919
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:51 AM

oh you  poor thing!! it sounds like alot of fun thought and they are all so cute!!

Kittie26
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:55 AM

These guys are sooo adorable. And It's wonderful that he did this WITH YOU and didn't just leave you to do it alone. So, at least if you were tired, you got some quality alone time with the hubs. That's amazing. I can't think of many men who'd sit around crafting til 2 in the morning!

Kittie26
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:57 AM

These are my favorites. :)

Quoting shell3m:

shell3m
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:35 AM

LOL, thanks Brandi!  :)

Quoting ajs16919:

oh you  poor thing!! it sounds like alot of fun thought and they are all so cute!!

shell3m
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:36 AM

He was actually cussing me out (just playing though) that I brought home a craft that he likes and now can't stop making....LMAO! 

Quoting Kittie26:

These guys are sooo adorable. And It's wonderful that he did this WITH YOU and didn't just leave you to do it alone. So, at least if you were tired, you got some quality alone time with the hubs. That's amazing. I can't think of many men who'd sit around crafting til 2 in the morning!

shell3m
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:37 AM

me too actually.  I love those.  I call them my two old ladys.  :)

Quoting Kittie26:

These are my favorites. :)

Quoting shell3m:

JKent958
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:41 AM

The sock snowmen are darling.  I want one!  Maybe you should do mail-order!  GMA Judy

loves4mama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:47 AM

SO CUTE! How do I make them? I think it would be a fun project for my kids to make and send to daddy.

letstalk747
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:51 AM

wow , how cool ,

you cut your hair Shell

shell3m
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:58 AM

Thanks!!  :)   I just sent you a how-to message about them.  Have fun!  :)

Quoting loves4mama:

SO CUTE! How do I make them? I think it would be a fun project for my kids to make and send to daddy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)