Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Busy weekend

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:00 AM
  • 4 Replies

My dad has Aly today, and all I want to do is absolutely nothing. Unfortunately, I have to spend all morning cleaning so my mom can shampoo the carpets. Then I have a photoshoot of a 1yo this afternoon, which can be very trying on the back. Tomorrow, we're probably going to the zoo. No laying around for me. Sigh.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ROGUEM
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Sounds like my day.... We are adding a room onto the house and laying new flooring on Wed.  This project was supposed to be done in Sept. but our contractor is driving me crazy.  So today we had to pack up Matthew's room (he has been in the dining room for almost 2 years) and move it to the garage.  Every room is being decluttered so it will be easy for them to come tear out the carpet and lay the floor.  I am so aggravated that this is all happening in December.  I can't even put up a tree right now...

Okay vent over :)

ajs16919
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:39 PM

i know what you mean. joel is acting nuts because he doesnt feel well. and i spent 4 hours out today, since i dont have a car it was all on the bus. and now joel is super hyper and im sooooo tired. i hope your photo shoot went well

Kittie26
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Turns out the little girl (only 1 year old) had traveled all day and didn't nap and was super hungry, and basically a crank pot, so I didn't get the type of photo they wanted. I got some cute ones. The one below is my favorite. But they want me to come back today after the zoo. Ugh.

mallowcup17
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:13 AM

i hope your day went well. we had a busy day yesterday too and today we are just doing Christmas things around the house :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)