Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did anyone watch the movie Adam?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:21 PM
  • 6 Replies

I saw the movie Adam and i was close to tears, made me think of my daugther and also that just because she has this its not the end of the world. the movie really made me think about her struggles and what she goes through, but also how knowledgable they are, i find that part out quickly when cindy is correcting me on something that i should know! haha. shes only seven but wow does she retain alot. they are little einstines. Andrea

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RockinMama0608
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:42 PM

No, I have never seen that movie.  I may have to look it up!    Our kids do seem to remember everything  ;)

ROGUEM
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:46 PM

I thought it was a pretty good movie. My husband and I hated the ending.  And it kind of hurt my heart the way he really didn't know if he just wanted her because he just needed someone to help him or if he really loved her.  I liked Mozart and the Whale better.  I like happy endings.

RockinMama0608
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Quoting ROGUEM:

I thought it was a pretty good movie. My husband and I hated the ending.  And it kind of hurt my heart the way he really didn't know if he just wanted her because he just needed someone to help him or if he really loved her.  I liked Mozart and the Whale better.  I like happy endings.

Aww... I don't like these kind of movies with a sad ending  :( 

twins0506
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:57 PM
I believe it is on netflix. Do you have netflix? I know someone in here does lol

Quoting RockinMama0608:

No, I have never seen that movie.  I may have to look it up!    Our kids do seem to remember everything  ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ROGUEM
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:01 PM

I do but I am going to turn it off.  Too much $$$ for what you can watch.

RockinMama0608
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:03 PM

Yup  :)  We don't have satellite (we live in the middle of nowhere so cable is not an option) so we watch everything on Netflix or Hulu.  I will have to check, thanks Holly!

Quoting twins0506:

I believe it is on netflix. Do you have netflix? I know someone in here does lol

Quoting RockinMama0608:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)