Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Forum Name Changes

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:19 PM
  • 5 Replies

I haven't been in here a lot this week (busy, busy!), so I don't know if a post has been made about this. You probably noticed that our forums have new names. Rather than General Discussion and Mom's Help Center, we now have Spectrum Support and Just Us Girls. The purpose of the forums hasn't changed, but it seemed some were getting confused by the name Mom's Help Center, now Just Us Girls. That is really a place for us to be big girls and just talk about anything. It's a fun space where we don't have to talk about our children, on the spectrum or otherwise.

Posts will never be moved if they don't meet the "criteria" for the forum, but I've noticed over time that spectrum-specific questions posted in the secondary forum don't usually get a lot of hits, so it's best to post them here.

Hope this clarifies the change and that Just Us Girls will see more action!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ROGUEM
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:25 PM

I love the changes...it was confusing before.

I have to admit I always forget about the Just Us Girls area.  I need to put a post-it on my computer to remember to check it.

Kittie26
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:34 PM

And you, of all people, NEED Just Us Girls! You live and breathe the spectrum more than any of us. Don't you ever just wish you could have an adult conversation that didn't revolve around your kids? That's where to have it!

happy

Quoting ROGUEM:

I have to admit I always forget about the Just Us Girls area.  I need to put a post-it on my computer to remember to check it.

ROGUEM
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM

hahaha   You are so right....maybe I need to cruise on over there right now!

Quoting Kittie26:

And you, of all people, NEED Just Us Girls! You live and breathe the spectrum more than any of us. Don't you ever just wish you could have an adult conversation that didn't revolve around your kids? That's where to have it!

happy

Quoting ROGUEM:

steph2884
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:29 PM

LivinDeadGurl
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)