Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

OT - Weird number on caller id.

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:13 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

I keep getting calls (that I dont answer) because the caller id on my cell phone just shows 605.  Yep thats it 605.   Any one know what that could be?   Just 3 numbers!!!  It never leaves a message so since there is no number I cant call it back.     

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MommyRJ
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:14 PM
My guess is telemarketer?
Idk I get a million everyday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:21 PM

government number? i have had governement agencies call me and the only thing to show up is the area code...

navyjen
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Quoting mallowcup17:

government number? i have had governement agencies call me and the only thing to show up is the area code...

I thought that too but 605 is in South Dakota and I have never had any business in South Dakota ever.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Ella01
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Did you ever figure this out?  This is happening to me too...that number calls at least once a day.  I'm on the phone with my cell provider to see if they know anything about it.

navyjen
by Gold Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Nope never did figure it out.  It stopped happening so I quit wondering!

arabellelynn
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:20 PM
This just happened to me! I answered and the asked 'Natasha?' I said 'Yes, who is this?' And they hung up. Wth?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri-553
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Sounds like tele-markerters to me.I don;t answer numbers I don;t know either

myfirstborn04
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:34 PM
that happened to me I answered and they said my name I said yes and got a hang up. a week later some collection agency sent me a letter trying to collect for a 9 year old bill from at&t. I think its reviled collection companies! don't be surprised if you get a collection letter. just my take!

Quoting arabellelynn:

This just happened to me! I answered and the asked 'Natasha?' I said 'Yes, who is this?' And they hung up. Wth?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arabellelynn
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Ugh, it probably is a collector. Thanks for responding :)

Quoting myfirstborn04:

that happened to me I answered and they said my name I said yes and got a hang up. a week later some collection agency sent me a letter trying to collect for a 9 year old bill from at&t. I think its reviled collection companies! don't be surprised if you get a collection letter. just my take!

Quoting arabellelynn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)