Diagnosis 101: Find Support, Share Advice, and Talk About What Comes Next
It might start with a motherly instinct or the concern of a doctor, teacher, or family member. No matter what the initial signs, finding a diagnosis is often the next step - but where to begin?
We'd like to help!
The awesome moms in this group have shared valuable information, ideas, experience and support.
Here are just a few places you can start:
- How does the diagnosis process work?
- Can you tell if it's autism?
- Does your child exhibit these classic signs?
- Could it be Asperger's?
- What's YOUR child's diagnosis?
- Find out more about the diagnosis process
Then share your questions, advice, concerns and experience below!