Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you spending the holiday weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:54 AM
  • 14 Replies

Anyone doing anything fun for the holiday weekend? 

(Kind of upset that there isn't a sweet pea for MLK. It's such an important holiday!)

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kittie26
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I'm just enjoying chilling at home with my baby girl.

smarieljlee
by Sara on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:00 AM

We went sledding yesterday. Today we are just sitting home. And then school tomorrow

Kittie26
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:02 AM

School? It's a federal holiday. Isn't everything closed?

Sledding sounds fun. I wish we'd get an accumulation of snow. I want to take Aly out in it. I do every year, but she hasn't understood how to play in it the way she would this year at 2.5.

Quoting smarieljlee:

We went sledding yesterday. Today we are just sitting home. And then school tomorrow

smarieljlee
by Sara on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I know, right?

Bella didnt get into the snow until maybe 4. Now I cant keep her inside.

Quoting Kittie26:

School? It's a federal holiday. Isn't everything closed?

Sledding sounds fun. I wish we'd get an accumulation of snow. I want to take Aly out in it. I do every year, but she hasn't understood how to play in it the way she would this year at 2.5.

Quoting smarieljlee:

odie_driver
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Its not a holiday here - but my oldest got to go to a birthday party on Saturday at the local "Made for kids and families activity center". She's discovered that she's an "Ok" bowler and she loves lazer tag!!

Kittie26
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Sounds like fun! Where do you live?

Quoting odie_driver:

Its not a holiday here - but my oldest got to go to a birthday party on Saturday at the local "Made for kids and families activity center". She's discovered that she's an "Ok" bowler and she loves lazer tag!!

beautisticaware
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Nothing at all. My middle DD is spending the weekend with her best friend. Ds and youngest DD are entertaining themselves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thatgirl70
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Not really. I wish we could have driven down to be with DH this weekend, but since Conor had his soccer games we had to stay home.

odie_driver
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I live in New Brunswick, Canada. Its right beside Maine :) 

Quoting Kittie26:

Sounds like fun! Where do you live?

Quoting odie_driver:

isotoner
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Last night we took the kids to watch Blues hockey in St Louis. The kids got to go on the ice after the game to shoot a puck and have their picture taken with Louie the mascot. My hfa 9yo likes Louie. Hes the favorite part of the game for him. Tomorrow Im cleaning for 5 house guests next weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)