Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recovering from poisening! *Update, Kinda funny!*

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:11 PM
  • 11 Replies

Last night and yesterday were the worst days in my recent life! I got food poisening, the really aweful kind!- is there any other?!- I was throwing up a few time an hour from about 8pm to 6am this morning, even though by 10 pm there was nothing in my stomach left! I am feeling super weak and still nauseus and I am having a hard time standing for any length of time. I don't know how I am going to make dinner for the kiddos. Hubby was great he came home from work last night and took over and this morning to but he could not stay home today, we just can't afford it right now. But I am getting better, I hope by tonight I will have recovered!

Update in the comments. =p

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thatgirl70
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I wouldn't worry about dinner. Just fix something simple like a sandwich or whatever. I'm sorry you got food poisoning--hope you feel better soon.

twins0506
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Feel better!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aakeiser
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I hope you feel better.. I hate to get food poisoning.  I have had it a few times. The worst time I was on vocation in Florida..I would put in their fave movie and veg out on the couch, have a camp out...

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Hope you feel better soon! 

Momma2JandK
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Sounds like a cereal kind of dinner tonight!

salsasara
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I agree, cereal or pancakes from mix sound good tonight....

letstalk747
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:49 PM

hope your better  by now

3690inspire
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 5:01 AM
I hope you feel better.
shaiorta
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2012 at 11:14 AM

LOL. Yes I do feel better. Well my stomach! The day I got better, I was outside and since the baby was still in the house I had put up the wood door gate that hubby had built just for our door. So I had to run inside for something because hubby, dd and I were out in the garage playing and cleaning. When I went to step over the gate I caught my foot on it and went flying face first. No lie, it was like in a comedy where the person trips and it goes into slow motion and you just see them arms outstretched to the sides mouth wide open chin up. LOL. Well it hurt pretty bad but at first I thought it was just a couple of bruises. Then as the day went on my right wrist started hurting more and more. Now I can't move it or my fingers and it is swollen and purple. It is a pretty nasty sprain, but hubby wrpped it and I took a couple of asprin and it will get better in time. But really!? What did I do, break a mirror or something? Maybe walk under a ladder unaware? LOL

ROGUEM
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 1:01 PM

So sorry that happened to you!  Hope you are better now?  What did you eat?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)