• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wanted to share happy day today

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:23 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have all 3 of my boys in the same public school now. I am always stopped by atleast one or two teachers everyday for them to tell me something about and incident with one of my boys....most of the time something small and innocent. But, the last few days , especially today was a happy day today from the beginning of the day.                         First, Lucas(7) was having fun with his word play...and he loves to sing and dance, so he decides to make kind of a rhyming rap song where he heard some words that rhymed on t.v. and he wanted my help in making it sound cool and we were making up the lil song and he was dancing...kinda like Eminem a lil...lol........it went like this :     " Clickety-Clack...what's up with that" and he added " ABC....123"....so, we started adding words and we came up with "Clickety-Clack...What's up with that...My name is LC...How about that......ABC...123....Stay in School and Be Smart like me".......all while he was dancing......SO DARN CUTE      then he has been great at school finally getting involved and the teacher tells me the last couple of days he is the only one out of 18 kids in class getting the "chalk board-math problems" correct and Lucas has been called in front of the class to show the other students how to do the math problem.....along with my other 2 sons and how they have been behaving the last couple of days has been great and NOT ONE TEACHER STOPPED ME B4 LEAVING SCHOOL TO TELL ME SOMETHING NEGATIVE.....IT WAS ALL POSITIVE.....I AM CHERISHING THESE LAST FEW DAYS ......just wanted to share some cute stuff and happy positive stuff ....we have to sometimes right:)

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ROGUEM
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I just love posts like this!  How wonderful and so darn cute.  I have three boys on the spectrum and I cherish any day where all 3 have fantastic days at school.  Most of the time 2 are up and one is down or vise versa.

tinatyty2011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I love good days. I think they give us strength to keep the ball rolling. For us and them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kickinit
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:38 AM

awesome...we need more of those days:)

mallowcup17
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:29 AM
That's great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:42 AM

that's so awesome!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)