Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stess out

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM
  • 2 Replies

I AM  MOTHER OF 16 Y.O. BOY,WHO HAS AUSTIM.. MY SON HAS BECOME VERY VIOLENT IN RECENT WEEKS. IN LAST COUPLE OF DAYS MY HAS BEEN VIOLENT THEN EVERY. HE GRAB A STICK I USE TO HOLD UP A BROKEN WINDOW. HE WACKED HIMSELF ON THE HEAD.AND HURT HIMSELF THAT REQUIRE MEDICAL ATTENTION. THE STATE OF NY IS ACCUSING ME OF CHILD ABUSE. NOW THEY WANT TO PLACE HIM IN RESIDENT HOME WITH KIDS WITH BEHAVIOR PROBLEM.. THEY SAY I CAN CONTROL HIM.. I WAS TOLD I AM NOT INTITLED TO NURSE AID TO HELP ME. HE IS NOT CONSIDER A CHILD WHO HAS DISABILITIES. WHERE CAN I FIND HELP, I DO NOT WANT MY SON REMOVED FROM MY HOME...FLUSHING 16

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mallowcup17
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:30 PM
I don't have much advice. Do you have an advocate or lawyer someone to represent you and your son? ((Hugs)) I hope you are both able to get some help soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rsclutch86
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Was he seeing a counselor or doctor that you could speak to about the situation? If there is a counselor or doctor you all see on a regular basis maybe they could step in and say that you are not abusing him and help you or give you the resources that you may need. Just a thought. I know it may not be much help but thats all i can suggest. I wish you the best of luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)