Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello .. first post change.org for autism spectrum dx change Please read

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:44 PM
  • 6 Replies

Please I am a mother of a daughter who is autistic spectrum disorder along with other

Please do not let them take away services for autism spectrum disorders , we are their voice and we are the ones who love and care for them every day! 

We fought hard for services for them , for insurances to provide help this was a battle and we are still fighting this.

Please go change.org and fill out the petitions , for autism spectrum change of services and discontinues diagnosis for care. We will need over 1000 signatures .. Please be their voice !

Lets not let them pass this without sounding out for our children, brothers , sisters, if their is any of you who are legal reps let them know we need this stopped. 

I know that our future for our children will be quite kaotic if we do not as their caretakers , their voices , help them and so many too come from this .. Please speak up their is power in numbers 

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
shell3m
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Will do once I check it out and see what it's all about.  :) 

tink571
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:05 PM

This is being pushed by psychologist, medical providers and scientists who say that autism spectrum 2013 will be pushed thru as change for autism.. which will limit services who fall on this big spectrum.. it was announced on cnn a  week ago..  

twins0506
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Is this only for your state or all over? They are trying to change things in my state also (NY)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cythina208
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM
I believe in more places since i live in orlando the school has sent me info about this last week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tink571
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 7:53 AM

all over 

RockinMama0608
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 7:56 AM

I signed the petition already, but thanks for posting this  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)