• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:01 PM
  • 9 Replies

how was your day?

what do you have planned for the week?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

my day was pretty good thanks for asking :)

we hung around and ordered out for lunch and went to see a maple syrup making place and got fresh syrup to bring home. 

mallowcup17
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:19 PM

fresh maple syrup is so good!

i spent the day at my parents house, had dinner, finished my book and enjoyed a lazy day. :)

Quoting aidensmomma508:

my day was pretty good thanks for asking :)

we hung around and ordered out for lunch and went to see a maple syrup making place and got fresh syrup to bring home. 

Leobaby2007
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

We had a double birthday party for brothers yesterday. One was turning 1, the other turning 5. I was dreading it because kids' birthday parties are, well, not really my favorite thing, but these were children of one of my best friends.

She had the party at her house, and she had one of those blow up inflatable slides and the kids had a BALL! She has a beauitful house and a great back yard and the weather was nice and it actually turned out to be a really good time. Donovan had a blast!

twins0506
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
We had a good day. We went to T.G.I.FRIDAYS. And to do some other errands. The boys were super good while we were out! It was kinda freaky actually! Sad the weekends over and back to boring old routine tomorrow :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this
long. work, finish bibs im embroidering for my friends baby, and work on a few other craft projects and of course spend time w booger bear.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kickinit
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:40 PM

gosh we had a great week.  my child this weeekend too.  it was nice!  yesterday we went sledding...today we scrapbooked and visited grandma.... we have a teambuilding mtg tomorrow for rj and just regular public/homeschool week otherwise. 

LIMom1105
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Ugh, worked all weekend, and now there is a new work week tomorrow. I'm zonked.
smarieljlee
by Sara on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:46 PM

The girls had a 3 day weekend. On friday I sitted for the neighbors. Sat. we chilled with dh home and then today we went sledding with my inlaws.

We have another 4 day week and no other concrete plans. Hoping for a calm laid back week. heh

valleymomma1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Our day was all right I have been in a funk since Thursday when I got my sons MRI results I have spent countless hours on the net which I am sure I am not alone with in this group. This week we have therapy & school plus I will be seeing how I can get more physio for my son.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)