Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update on RJ...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:16 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this

RJ has had a good day at school yesterday and today.....Praise the Lord!  I spent all afternoon yesterday in hiding out in the elementary principles office waiting for the meltdown.  Which never happened yesterday...however he did have one at home last night.  Something he has not done in a long time.  Today was also great....I even called in right after school was out to make sure he was on the bus b3 leaving town.  My EJ and I had our first day of violin lessons today...we are pumped, been wanting to do this for a long time!  God bless

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtoscott
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I'm glad to hear things are going better!  How was violin? Are you both learning together, or is he learning and you are paying attention to help him out?

kickinit
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

we are learning together...it was great!  EJ is a natural...mom's struggling...so i'm gonna have to practice hard to stay ahead or keep up!  :)

Quoting momtoscott:

I'm glad to hear things are going better!  How was violin? Are you both learning together, or is he learning and you are paying attention to help him out?

momtoscott
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:36 PM

That's great, he'll be able to help you out! :)  It is wonderful to make music together as a family. 

Quoting kickinit:

we are learning together...it was great!  EJ is a natural...mom's struggling...so i'm gonna have to practice hard to stay ahead or keep up!  :)

Quoting momtoscott:

Jean2

kickinit
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Yes my older son ET started with violin and lost interest...then saxophone, which he also lost interest now he's wanting to learn guitar...which ill be glad if he actually will play and practice....My husband's family is very musical, even though he is not, and we'd like to joing them when they play sometime.  My inlaws use to have a dance band back in the day.  Really enjoyable to hear them play all the golden oldies. My husband and I both started piano and never finished, but I am going to learn to play this violin/fiddle if its the last thing I do....lol  god bless 

Quoting momtoscott:

That's great, he'll be able to help you out! :)  It is wonderful to make music together as a family. 

Quoting kickinit:

Quoting momtoscott:

Jenn8604
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Thats great!
mallowcup17
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:08 PM
That's wonderful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leobaby2007
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Glad RJ had a good day! Violin!!!! That's impressive (and beautiful)!!!
Austinsmom4544
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Yay!  Much deserved great day!  :)

LIMom1105
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:26 PM
That's great! I am glad to hear the last couple days were good ones. Hope it continues!
twins0506
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Im happy things are going good for you guys. You all deserve it!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)