• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Glimpse

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:10 AM
  • 2 Replies

So this link is just a glimpse of what happened at the neuro's office.  We had to make a crisis visit because the med they put him on a couple of weeks ago did not prove well for us!  He was having an awful day and I cringed to think I had to take him to the neuro in the afternoon (they have a tendency to be late, very late in the afternoons). 

Needless to say I'm not sure if they were just on time or if the behaviors had them wanting us outta there fast!  At any rate, here is a snippit of Kenny in his meltdown...over what I have no idea.  This was the mild part.  The other part I was peeling him off the floor and away from the door that he was rapidly kicking, loudly causing an echo across the building I'm sure!

The sound is quite loud, FYI :)

http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u361/Momma2JandK/?action=view&current=0424121440.mp4

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MilissaCarden
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:56 AM
Poor little guy. I hope everything works out.
Austinsmom4544
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:06 AM

My sons psychiatrist is always running 30 minutes late so now I make the receptionist call me when it is physically his turn to go in.  My son couldn't handle being in the waiting room so long.  Hope the little guy is having a better day today :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)