Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

what makes your Son or Daugther laugh?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:27 AM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

My dauther loves to sneck up on ppl and scare them. or fart lol yes fart its gross she just thinks its so funny specily when you tell her it stinks. last night i bought her this camra its toy when u take pic it shouts out water gets the other peron little wet. she just thinks that is so funny. i like to her her laugh just makes my day.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Austinsmom4544
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this

My son loves to play pranks on his grandpa.  He always goes over there armed with his whoppy cushion, fart machine and remote controlled mouse.  My dad loves it and usually gives him new ideas to try out on me!  My not so favorite was a huge realistic looking spider he left in the shower for me.  My son will laugh until he cries and I love seeing it!  :)

jthompson1976
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:55 AM

lol  that is awsome. sounds like my daugter.   i love it thinks for sharing

twins0506
by Holly on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Izaiah likes to race. He thinks its hilarious to see you run. He counts to 3 and makes you run 1st and cracks up laughing the entire time we are both running.

Dezmond likes to jump off the counter and into my arms. He thinks its the funniest thing in the world.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Siobhan69
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Odin cracks up when you chase him and tell him you want "Belly Button Pie" he laughs so much that he can't run anymore. It just warms my heart when he laughs. He also thinks it's very funny when he farts and my husband has taught him to blame it on the dog, he thinks that's the funniest thing ever.

LIMom1105
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Yes, we are in the farts are hysterical period here too, suspect it will go on for some time since we have a boy!  A lot of things make my son laugh, funny body noises, some jokes, he loves to hide and have us find him.

myfirstborn04
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:33 AM
My son Wesley like to tell jokes. Ofcourse they never make any sense but I laugh along like its the most hilarious joke over ever heard. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aakeiser
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:42 AM

about any silly noise..he loves the fart sound also...something funny on tv makes him laugh..

kickinit
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM

My RJ is a laugher...Anything his fav cuz EJ does he laughs...and yes farting is the major one.  Last night when uncle was jumping with RJ and EJ on the tramp he farted and RJ had just fallen next to his hiney...they laughed until RJ was having trouble breathing....His laugh is infectious...he is a very happy little boy...he kept laughing and saying thank you when I let him play in the camper yesterday while  I was cleaning it...apparently he's never seen a camper before...he was so surprised to find a bathrm...oh look...thank you....bathroom...funny very sweet and funny....god bless

jax3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:52 PM

My son isnt too cuddley.  He hates for people to be close so the way I bond with him is by playing jokes on him.  Hell be playing with a toy and hell leave to go get another one and Ill sneak the first toy away.  Just somewhere close by...usually under my butt. He knows its gone instantly and I fein stupidity.  He loves it cause he knows I took it and he laughs and laughs while hes looking for it.

repetition
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:26 PM

One of the few words my ds says is tickle, tickle, tickle. He can never say one word just once.

My dd finds lots of things funny and has to repeat EVERY SINGLE THING she finds that is funny. I have to remind her keep it short.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN