Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many day a week does your son or daugther go thyrpy?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:52 AM
  • 4 Replies

every other monday son and daugther go socail thrpy. its is about 2 hours away from were we live.  while we are up there i try do are ortho apointment.     wensday she has a place called totle rehb come in helps at school. then during the summer she well be going to there bilding usng a machine for music thrypy. helps focusng and contrsion. herd was really great.    then thursdays  we go horse thrypy. it is so good for her.they not only learn about the horse but it teaches then many things lesing skills, friend ship. leader ship trust confidence so many positive things  and she looks forward to it.       horse thing is a really big deal. she go ran over my horse when she was 2. clapsed her lung was in the hosptal 4 days. i was suprsed she loves horses.  she has only gone 2 times and is alredy doing good. she learned how talk to horse hi   say name. stand so the horse can see her   learned to brush the horse   she is teamed  up wit another little girl been there longer that girl is learning  to teach my daugther how to brush and lead the horse. im very happy that the girl have meet and are eamed up with each other i think it well help both of them. the instructer mandy is awsome very patent and under standing explains every thing. i have to give 2 thumbs up.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Cassidysmom611
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM

My DD is still receiving EI services. They come to us 5 days a week, and some days 2 appointments, approx 5-8 hours a week. 

Austinsmom4544
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM

My son receives ABA therapy all day in school.  He also sees his counselor once a week. 

MommyRJ
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:12 AM
We go tues, wed, Friday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
valleymomma1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM
We have therapy pretty much 5 days a week
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)