Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wednesday 4*25*12

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:05 AM
  • 19 Replies
What are you up to today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RockinMama0608
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:09 AM

I have to run to the store later to pick up a few things for dinner tonight.  I am hoping that the weather is nice later so Jake and I can go outside this afternoon. 

What are your plans for today?

mallowcup17
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Working tonight not much else

Quoting RockinMama0608:

I have to run to the store later to pick up a few things for dinner tonight.  I am hoping that the weather is nice later so Jake and I can go outside this afternoon. 

What are your plans for today?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Austinsmom4544
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:14 AM

I am supposed to be cleaning carpets today  :( but woke up with a terrible sinus headache.  Trying to wait it out a little bit before I get started

mallowcup17
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Hope you feel better soon

Quoting Austinsmom4544:

I am supposed to be cleaning carpets today  :( but woke up with a terrible sinus headache.  Trying to wait it out a little bit before I get started

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RockinMama0608
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

feel better

Quoting Austinsmom4544:

Nicholasmom69
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Up at 5am get dressed took dog out woke boys up signed papers left for a 12 hr shift then off at 6p go to church (boys already there) get out about 7:45 grab something for supper then home and hopefully shower then bed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Have a great day

Quoting Nicholasmom69:

Up at 5am get dressed took dog out woke boys up signed papers left for a 12 hr shift then off at 6p go to church (boys already there) get out about 7:45 grab something for supper then home and hopefully shower then bed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:39 AM

my son had a dr appointment and we got dunkin after, dropped him off at school, for the first time ever, he was shocked! I hope hes doing ok!  family supper tonight!

mallowcup17
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Busy day :)

Quoting aidensmomma508:

my son had a dr appointment and we got dunkin after, dropped him off at school, for the first time ever, he was shocked! I hope hes doing ok!  family supper tonight!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myfirstborn04
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Woke up to another chilly morning. Went to wake the boys. David had a fit. Didn't want to go to school. Puttingmy toddler down for his am nap. Going to do some laundry and catch up on my ABC shows. When the boys get home probably take them to the park. Hope you ladies have a wonderful day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)