Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi.... I'm new here!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:18 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hi there. My name is Colleen.  I have a 6yr old daughter w/ Aspergers.  Been feeling alone in this for a long time and decided it was time to reach out to see if anyone else understands the struggles and be willing to chat and share any info.  Looking forward to meeting new moms in North San Diego County.

Thanks and take care,

Colleen

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof5Boys610
by Ann on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I don'y live anywhere near you, but I wanted to welcome you to the site and hope that you find fellowship and help here. I know it can feel very lonely when you dont have a support system.

I have a son who has PDD-NOS and ADHD and he will turn 5 years old next week.

Welcome!!

nicksmom217
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

hi, am laura, my son is 13, he has HFA. we live in Los Angeles, ca. having a child with special needs can be very lonely way to leave, very hard. welcome

Siobhan69
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to this group. Happy you are reaching out, it really helps to share and chat with the women here. My son is 4 and we are currently in the process of having him evaluated. We think it's Aspergers, he has may of the symptoms.

newmommy430
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm on the other side of the country, but:

Welcome!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Austinsmom4544
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, we're in Ohio I have a 14 yr old some with autism.  Welcome :)

MilissaCarden
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I live in a sub of Detroit. So were only a few days drive away :) but I'm completely willing to listen and share. This is a great group. You are not alone...even though we may not be next door, we are as close as your computer. Welcome
steph2884
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

ROGUEM
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and Welcome.  I joined this group for the exact same reason.  I wanted to make friends and get and give support.  My name is Michelle and I have 3 boys on the spectrum.  I think you will find this group has the best ladies around.  I always feel better about life in general after logging on. 

I look forward to getting to know you better and becoming your friend.

HUGS

ROGUEM
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I love your response....Made me smile:)

Quoting MilissaCarden:

Hi, I live in a sub of Detroit. So were only a few days drive away :) but I'm completely willing to listen and share. This is a great group. You are not alone...even though we may not be next door, we are as close as your computer. Welcome

letstalk747
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

hi there , glad you are here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)