Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well the Bruins lost....

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM
  • 9 Replies

now DH can shave his "playoff beard" which seems to be a popular thing for guys around here lately so they'll be a lot of clean shaven men tomorrow and now I can look forward to the Olympics, my best friends bridal shower, bachelorette party and figuring out how to get to Mexico for my brother's wedding(next June but we NEED to plan NOW)...

what are YOU looking forward to this summer? 

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AmyParent
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Lol! We are big bruin fans
My brothers gf is on the gymnastics team . They just took 3 rd at nationals... I'm looking forward to my two weeks off work at the end of june!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17

i grew up and live right outside of Boston so i was born this way lol. enjoy your 2 weeks! thats so kewl! 

Quoting AmyParent:

Lol! We are big bruin fans
My brothers gf is on the gymnastics team . They just took 3 rd at nationals... I'm looking forward to my two weeks off work at the end of june!

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM

ya it's kinda sad they didnt go through but oh well :(

im looking forward to swimming with aiden this summer

RockinMama0608

I'm ready for summer  :)  I'm ready to spend time with both kids, swimming, going on day trips, and to end the summer, DH and I are going to see Jeff Dunham live for our anniversary! 

Mexico sounds like a fun trip next year! 

mallowcup17

yeah im excited and nervous. ive never been to Mexico and seeing my brother get married really makes me feel old lol

Quoting RockinMama0608:

I'm ready for summer  :)  I'm ready to spend time with both kids, swimming, going on day trips, and to end the summer, DH and I are going to see Jeff Dunham live for our anniversary! 

Mexico sounds like a fun trip next year! 

strontium
1 mom liked this

not part of the group but you caught my attention. I am here to pay my respects to my boys...

Next year boys. Next year.

mallowcup17
1 mom liked this

LOVE the shirt! thanks for dropping in :) 

Quoting strontium:

not part of the group but you caught my attention. I am here to pay my respects to my boys...

shell3m

That it will be fall soon and football season will be back...lol  :)  GO GIANTS!!

shell3m

lol!  NICE!!  :)

Quoting strontium:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)