Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my precious treasures deleted!!!(big vent) UPDATE!!!!!:)

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Ana
  • 17 Replies
So we all have phones right with SD cards in them. I have music on the sd card and my son wanted to hear music but on an other phone. So me being the good mom I took out my sd card and tried to put the music on for him. Didn't work. Stuck my card back on my phone and it needed to format so I did! All of a sudden my card reads empty!!!!! I'm freaking out and I start to cry. I have pics of all my kids. Videos and downloads. I'm so freaken pissed. All because my son wanted something and there I go given it to him. He has taken everythings is!!! This toooo! I have cried for the pass two hrs. I love my son but he keeps taking from me n not giving me much. But can I undelete the info from the sd card? Plz tell me I can!!!! Sorry if I sound selfish but I need to talk to my ladies!!!!

So as we have all read my SD info got deleted but I got some info backAll my pics and some videos. I took my SD card to a comp. Tech. and he was able to help me. Im so relirved and want to thank all of u all for ur post. Thank u. But to the last one when u start seeing ur child taking more then giving u will know wat I mean!!!!!!
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mallowcup17
Try putting it in your computer you may be able to find the files that way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyOsgood

I would try putting it in the computer. Might not work on your phone but should on the computer. Otherwise I have no clue.

E_is_4_Ethan

REALLY? I have no words!

fourkidsinnc

sometimes you can take the card to your phone carrier and they can restore it

jkb_unlike

i know how you feel i lost all my videos of my son from birth-like recently however mine was my fault the videos didnt transfer to the comp like i had thought i still havent forgiven myself. however i have been  taking videos like crazy now in attempt to make up for losing all my previous ones. i have like a handful of vids from when he was born till a few months ago now when i use to have tons and i lost my favorites his first words crawling walking ect. everything he did before he regressed. =( i hope u can find a way to get them back. i know i am unable to get mine back

kmh4girls

Try uploading them to your computer/laptop. At the end of every day, I upload all the photos/videos I took to my laptop and save them, as well as sending them to my email. That way, I can ensure nothing happens to my most precious photos/videos. I really hope you can get them back!

GraceHudson
sorry

Kittie26

Sorry, formatting a disk always deletes everything. I don't think you can get it back.

Kittie26

Huh - I'd never looked it up before, but apparently with the right software, you can recover the photos. See here: http://www.squidoo.com/formattedsdcard

kathrynmlise

When it comes to technology nothing is ever really gone! I would go to the phone store and see they can find them. I think someone should be able to help, don't loose faith yet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)