Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum
Oh how I love my son. He's 5. His speech is at a 1 1/2-2yrs old level.

We went to best buy today because I needed to get a couple things for my new laptop.

Mason is a very funny boy in general but sometimes w| his speech, words don't come out right.

Like today, the salesman asks "how can I help you" mason goes " mommy has black cooter. We need stuff for the big cooter too"..

I'm mortified as this sales guy looks like he's 18 and extreemly..:hormonal:

Cooter is how mason says "computer" so mason thought he was helping by saying we need stuff for our computer but he announced I had a big black cooter -_____-

I'm home now and dying laughing at it but was so red in the face at Best Buy LOL

Thought I'd share. Have any stories like these?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Replies (11-15):
fourkidsinnc
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:09 AM

thanks for the giggle i needed it !!!

Kittie26
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:26 AM

LMAO!! 

magickbaby
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
LOL too darn funny. I know this sounds weird but my husband and I always say to my daughter, you better knock it off or I'm gonna beat you with a wet noodle and kill ya with kisses, which makes my daughter just cracked up and then we start smthering her with kisses. Well the other day at the Dr.s office I was tryong to talk with the pediatrician and I say to myy daughter please be quiet, I'm trying to talj and she says loudly, what are you gonna do ?? Beat me again ? And she starts laughing like crazy. The Dr. Looked at me with her eyebrows raised. I very quickly explained it, but I never realized how it could be taken badly.LOL anyways... thought Id share.. love the cooter story by the way LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RockinMama0608
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:44 AM

laughing

thatgirl70
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL!

My son still has trouble pronouncing his Fs and Vs. He's getting a little better, but it's still an issue. Sometimes here lately he's been going "I'm a beaber (he means beaver)! I tell him "No no son, you are not Justin Bieber." LOL. He has no idea who he is actually.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN