Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Monday 5*7*12

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:06 AM
  • 5 Replies

happy monday! what are you up to today?

by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
navyjen
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Today sucks.  I dropped my almost 3 year old off this morning to the biggest fit ever.  Some Monday seperation anxiety is expected but this was off the charts crying and momma momma momma.   I feel horrible and am at work wishing I could win the lottery so I didnt have to be here.   I spent the last 16 years building my career and now we cant survive with out it.  

DJ has tennis tonight an away match and I have roast in the crockpot.  

I am wishing this pregnancy was closer to being over than it is cause I am so done and over it already.   Blah blah blah   Ughhh.   Not a good day.  

mallowcup17
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM

((hugs)) i hope your day gets better!

Quoting navyjen:

Today sucks.  I dropped my almost 3 year old off this morning to the biggest fit ever.  Some Monday seperation anxiety is expected but this was off the charts crying and momma momma momma.   I feel horrible and am at work wishing I could win the lottery so I didnt have to be here.   I spent the last 16 years building my career and now we cant survive with out it.  

DJ has tennis tonight an away match and I have roast in the crockpot.  

I am wishing this pregnancy was closer to being over than it is cause I am so done and over it already.   Blah blah blah   Ughhh.   Not a good day.  

Austinsmom4544
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Nothing fun today, catching up on laundry, dusting and vacuuming.   Great times!  lol NOT

southwind720
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Took Austin to PT tho morning (6:45 am appointment). His asthma is acting up so after PT we went home. I have his IEP meeting this afternoon at 1 and then the girls have eye exams at 3:30 & 3:45.

The a/c repairman is supposed to come finish our repair that he started on Friday but the wind is really bad today so I'm not sure if he will be here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srcamacho
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:37 AM
@ navyjen... I have been there with separation anxiety with all three n yes screaming sometimes go off the chart. My oldest being autistic will scream n scream when he doesn't wanna go to school. N I too wish I was done with my pregnancy too. Got until september for that though... awww the summer misery!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)