Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

tuesday 5*8*12

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:39 AM
  • 18 Replies
What are you up to today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armymomof2brats
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:03 AM

We are finally staying home this morning.. Then tonight my daughter has school concert she needs to go to. So the boys will stay home with dad and I will be attending it.

mallowcup17
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Have a great time at the concert. Enjoy your day

Quoting armymomof2brats:

We are finally staying home this morning.. Then tonight my daughter has school concert she needs to go to. So the boys will stay home with dad and I will be attending it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RockinMama0608
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM

I have an assignment that I need to do for school and cleaning.  I may run to the store later but who knows. 

What are you planning to do for the day, Kate?  :)

mallowcup17
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Good luck with the assignment. Im going to finish fifty shades of grey and get a small shopping list together for tomorrow and clean up the house

Quoting RockinMama0608:

I have an assignment that I need to do for school and cleaning.  I may run to the store later but who knows. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RockinMama0608
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Thanks  :)  Sounds like a good day!

Quoting mallowcup17:

Good luck with the assignment. Im going to finish fifty shades of grey and get a small shopping list together for tomorrow and clean up the house

Quoting RockinMama0608:

Momof5Boys610
by Ann on May. 8, 2012 at 8:15 AM
Just my usual, everyday craziness. 1 son off to school already, another off in a couple hours then me n trips will stay home today. Laundry, dishes, I MUST vacuum today, play outside, more laundry, lunch, nap time (which I live for! :-). And so they day goes on......

Have a great day ladies!
mallowcup17
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:17 AM
Have a great day

Quoting Momof5Boys610:

Just my usual, everyday craziness. 1 son off to school already, another off in a couple hours then me n trips will stay home today. Laundry, dishes, I MUST vacuum today, play outside, more laundry, lunch, nap time (which I live for! :-). And so they day goes on......

Have a great day ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Austinsmom4544
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Exciting day today.  We had a food drive for a family dealing with autism who has hit hard times.  We collected over 12 boxes of canned foods, dry goods, toiletries, and cleaning supplies for them.  We also had enough donations for a $100 gift card for walmart so they can get fresh fruit and vegetables and any meat they need.  I was chosen to help deliver it and I can't wait to see their face when they see everything we got!  I just started volunteering this year and must say I love doing it.

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on May. 8, 2012 at 8:32 AM

im going for my walk before it rains, hanging around, chores

Momof5Boys610
by Ann on May. 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Thats awesome Dawn! Have fun!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)