Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

As some of you may know, I recently broke up with my boyfriend. I last saw him on good terms about two weeks ago, before we split. I've been on birth control throughout our relationship, and since I've been on it, I have always gotten my period the Monday after my last pill. Well, today is Tuesday, and no period. Pregnancy test says negative. It's not possible that I'm pregnant and it's not showing up, is it? I'm kind of wiggin. I'd love to have a baby, but seriously, what are the odds of finding out I'm pregnant after breaking up with the father twice?? That's what happened when I conceived Aly, except I wasn't on birth control Sigh. I think I'm making myself nuts!

UPDATE:

Oh, thank god! I just found traces of blood on my toilet paper after wiping! My period has finally arrived!!!

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Replies (41-50):
mamajoie
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Hi, I am way past the baby making stage in life, but I had my share of scares. If, and I say if, because you probably are just stressed, (hope, hope) he can not take the baby from you, fathers that never married the mothers have less rights it seems than married but divorced fathers. My daughters ex tried and he was unsuccessful. I had an oops in 1991, and had just broke up with him after a 5 yr relationship, then found out I was pregnant. Worst time possible, already single with 2 kids...but somehow I made it work. As it turned out I met my husband when my little guy was 5 mos old. Bio D also said he would take him, but he never did, hardly ever even saw him. My husband is my son's dad, and always will be. Life takes us places we don't always want to go, but somehow we keep on the journey. Good luck to you!

Hilary799
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Dollar store tests work really well, contrary to to what people think. It's the same test most labs use. I'd wait until Monday and take it first thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armymomof2brats

I agree!

Quoting navyjen:

Quoting Kittie26:

LOL - I considered posting it in Junebugs, but those ladies are all crazy wishing babies on everyone. lol

Quoting armymomof2brats:

OH WOW!! I just decided to come in here and this is what i see.. I hope you get your period soon. I know it must be stressfull. But try and relax and hope it comes. 

They are a baby crazy crew!!! 

terri-553
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I would give myself at least another week/two.If nothing check again,Best of luck

Kittie26

I'm terrible at waiting. Every day that I don't have my period, I feel compelled to test again. I'd bought a pack of 3 tests yesterday, took one yesterday, and had decided to take the other two Saturday and Wednesday, but I took another this morning. I feel like I'm pissing money away, but I can't help it! lol I just need to know!

Quoting terri-553:

I would give myself at least another week/two.If nothing check again,Best of luck

Momof5Boys610
by Ann on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Go get a blood test done! You're killin me! LOL ;-). Just teasin!
Kittie26

LOL! I will get one done if it hasn't arrived by this time next week. This is so unusual for me and it's making me nuts!

Quoting Momof5Boys610:

Go get a blood test done! You're killin me! LOL ;-). Just teasin!

Kittie26

I got my period!!! :)

HFBMOM
by Julie on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

YAY!!!

Quoting Kittie26:

I got my period!!! :)

Helping Moms Work from Home
www.HealthyFamilyBiz.com

aakeiser
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM
:-) for update...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)