Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

TGIF! 5*11*12

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:16 AM
  • 14 Replies

whats up for you today? this weekend? how's the weather?

by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mallowcup17
by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:53 AM

i'll be working all weekend. Lots of hours at work next week including sunday which is fine :) dh is picking up my mom's day present tonight - a Keurig - and me and Dakota will be spending the day together before I drop her off at my MILs then head to work for the night :)

navyjen
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Today -- work. Tonight -- mom and Cammie night.  Crafts are on the agenda and maybe some cookie baking.    Tomorrow have to go to the inlaws.   Dreading it.  Father in laws altsheimers is so bad I am sure he wont recgonize me and if he does he will probably comment on my weight gain as he will probably be oblivious to the fact I am pregnant. T hen I will have to listen to MIL - woes is me.  When in reality we all know its best to put FIL in a home and get some assistance with him but no one will do it.    Sunday-- organize the playroom day for the kids...   Weather is supposed to be amazing all weekend so I got that to look forward to.  Next week is gonna be hell work all week.  Sports banquet Wednesday  night..  Thursday night 3 year old has dance dress rehersal for recital and Friday is her recital.  

navyjen
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Quoting mallowcup17:

i'll be working all weekend. Lots of hours at work next week including sunday which is fine :) dh is picking up my mom's day present tonight - a Keurig - and me and Dakota will be spending the day together before I drop her off at my MILs then head to work for the night :)

I am so jealous of your Keurig.  I might ask for one for my birthday which is the day after the baby will be here so the timing will be perfect.....

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Austinsmom4544
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:29 AM

You will love your Keurig! My kids do too, they like the cocoa and iced tea.  Not much going on today, no appts and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself :)   Sunny and supposed to be 70 here today!

Quoting mallowcup17:

mallowcup17
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:31 AM

hope the weekend is good and you get through a crazy week!

Quoting navyjen:

Today -- work. Tonight -- mom and Cammie night.  Crafts are on the agenda and maybe some cookie baking.    Tomorrow have to go to the inlaws.   Dreading it.  Father in laws altsheimers is so bad I am sure he wont recgonize me and if he does he will probably comment on my weight gain as he will probably be oblivious to the fact I am pregnant. T hen I will have to listen to MIL - woes is me.  When in reality we all know its best to put FIL in a home and get some assistance with him but no one will do it.    Sunday-- organize the playroom day for the kids...   Weather is supposed to be amazing all weekend so I got that to look forward to.  Next week is gonna be hell work all week.  Sports banquet Wednesday  night..  Thursday night 3 year old has dance dress rehersal for recital and Friday is her recital.  

navyjen
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Austinsmom4544:

You will love your Keurig! My kids do too, they like the cocoa and iced tea.  Not much going on today, no appts and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself :)   Sunny and supposed to be 70 here today!

Quoting mallowcup17:

Sit outside enjoy the sunshine and read a book.  That is my vote momma!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
mallowcup17
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:31 AM

im super excited. ive wanted one for so long! 

Quoting navyjen:

Quoting mallowcup17:

I am so jealous of your Keurig.  I might ask for one for my birthday which is the day after the baby will be here so the timing will be perfect.....

mallowcup17
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:32 AM

enjoy the day!

Quoting Austinsmom4544:

Quoting mallowcup17:

LadyOsgood
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:58 AM

67 outside and beautiful!

Today is a visit with the psych for Z @ 11(refill meds and maybe a better diagnoses than just developmental disorder...) Then at 1 Miss L is being worked into OT since she missed Monday because of being sick.

Tonight we may skip baseball even though they have been fever free I don't want to risk getting anyone sick...not sure yet if we will go or not.

This weekend...no plans other than what we do every weekend.

mallowcup17
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:01 AM

enjoy your day and have fun this weekend!

Quoting LadyOsgood:

67 outside and beautiful!

Today is a visit with the psych for Z @ 11(refill meds and maybe a better diagnoses than just developmental disorder...) Then at 1 Miss L is being worked into OT since she missed Monday because of being sick.

Tonight we may skip baseball even though they have been fever free I don't want to risk getting anyone sick...not sure yet if we will go or not.

This weekend...no plans other than what we do every weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN