Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum
I am tired of dealing with my disrespectful and meltdowning son, he is breaking me. I don't know what has gotten into him lately! He is saying mean things and he does not like the rules around the house. He is having meltdowns several times a day and I am exhausted. I live with my sister and two nieces and he and my five year old niece fight constantly! He kicks and hits her all the time. She hits and kicks back. She tries to act like Jordan to get attention. She tries to spin and repeats things over and over like he does.

Anyhow, I called my brother and asked him to come get Jordan for a few hours for me. He is taking him to have some "man time." I hate doing this alone and I wish Jordan had a dad that gave a crap about him, but he doesn't.

Just needed to rant today. At least I will have a few hours of peace before he gets back home.
by on May. 12, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Replies (11-13):
jordiesmom05
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Yeah, I know they are good for other people huh? He listens to my brother when he says something, and if he gets into trouble he goes to timeout for him right away!

Quoting Russell4607:

Don't feel bad I am a single mom where it's just him and me and at times I say uncle too and call my mom. Sometimes you just need a brake to think and organize and breathe. Then my mom says how he's a perfect angel for her lol.

HFBMOM
by Julie on May. 13, 2012 at 9:53 AM

(hugs) 

LadyOsgood
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM

group hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)