Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

I'm sorry if some of my replies have been depressing.  I'm very depressed today.  If I told you why I would have a 15 page report on here.  I just wanted to say I hope all you wonderful ladies have a wonderful Mother's Day and I'll get back on later.  I'm going to go cry now.  **sigh** 

by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:39 PM
Replies (51-52):
Kittie26
by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I'm sorry it's so hard right now. I was feeling the same way -- that something just HAS to give -- so I just started to see a therapist. Maybe you should try it?

Quoting shell3m:

love you too hun, it's just JR's condition, Dean's condition, my hard ass job, bills and my two other sons and that's just the tip of the ice burg.  and I just can't close down because so much is on my shoulders, yet I feel so unloved and alone in the world and like I just can't seem to get ahead no matter what I do.  Even small progressions forward would be something at least.....but it seems like I just can't get my footing.

Quoting aidensmomma508:

I dont know what happened but ((hugs)) i hope you are ok and feel better soon. We all love you!

Kittie26
by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:25 PM

From me to you! "You are not alone. I am here with you. And we'll get lost together, til the light comes pouring through." ((HUGS))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)