Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Monday 5*14*12

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:48 AM
  • 16 Replies

happy monday! what are you up to today? plans for the week?

by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RockinMama0608
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:50 AM

No plans really for today.  DH is home from work so we are just hanging out.  Friday is Will's last day of school so I am going to go pick him up and meet with his teacher.  Can't believe he will be in Kindergarten next year! 

mallowcup17
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:52 AM

enjoy your day! 

Quoting RockinMama0608:

No plans really for today.  DH is home from work so we are just hanging out.  Friday is Will's last day of school so I am going to go pick him up and meet with his teacher.  Can't believe he will be in Kindergarten next year! 

RockinMama0608
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Thanks!  You too!

Quoting mallowcup17:

enjoy your day! 

Quoting RockinMama0608:

terri-553
by Terri on May. 14, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I am fixing to go on the hunt for a new washer,My old one is in the front yard,Will get Thomas off of the bus-again this afternoon,and am cooking supper for some of the kidshave a nice day

navyjen
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I am at work with a massive headache.  ITs in a weird spot of my head.  Never had a headache like this before.   Didnt sleep at all last night.   My allergies are insane and I feel like hell and this week is gonna be hellish to say the least.   Work wise I have 3 meetings this week plus my regular work, home wise I have a sports banquet for DJ Wednesday night, a dance recital rehersal Thursday and recital for Camryn on Friday night and a doctor appointment for me for my glucose screening first thing Thursday morning.     

mallowcup17
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:04 AM

hope you feel better soon! sounds like a busy week 

Quoting navyjen:

I am at work with a massive headache.  ITs in a weird spot of my head.  Never had a headache like this before.   Didnt sleep at all last night.   My allergies are insane and I feel like hell and this week is gonna be hellish to say the least.   Work wise I have 3 meetings this week plus my regular work, home wise I have a sports banquet for DJ Wednesday night, a dance recital rehersal Thursday and recital for Camryn on Friday night and a doctor appointment for me for my glucose screening first thing Thursday morning.     

mallowcup17
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:05 AM

good luck finding a washer! have a great day :)

Quoting terri-553:

I am fixing to go on the hunt for a new washer,My old one is in the front yard,Will get Thomas off of the bus-again this afternoon,and am cooking supper for some of the kidshave a nice day

HFBMOM
by Julie on May. 14, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I have a fairly quiet week, but I do have a Dr. appt for me today. I'm going to ask about seeing a counselor, because I have been overwhelmed and not taking care of myself at all. I've gained 30 pounds in the past year or so, which is an extreme bummer because I had taken off 60 pounds 3 years ago. Even 30 pounds lighter, I wasn't at my goal weight yet. I've got a lonnng way to go again.

mallowcup17
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:27 PM

good luck at the doctor today! and i hope your week goes well! 

Quoting HFBMOM:

I have a fairly quiet week, but I do have a Dr. appt for me today. I'm going to ask about seeing a counselor, because I have been overwhelmed and not taking care of myself at all. I've gained 30 pounds in the past year or so, which is an extreme bummer because I had taken off 60 pounds 3 years ago. Even 30 pounds lighter, I wasn't at my goal weight yet. I've got a lonnng way to go again.

Kittie26
by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Of course, I'm working this week! Those are my plans. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN