Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Trip to seattle.

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:03 PM
  • 5 Replies
Tomorrow is Seattle trip. Finally told my 8 year old but got an unexpected answer. "Mom I am staying home and you cannot make me go!" Took me for a huge surprise. My youngest is going as well. I also changed my spark plugs, checked my tires, and brakes so I am ready and freaking out. I want to figure out what I am limited to do with a boisterious 4 yr old and a perplexed 8 year old. One is outgoing the other not too much. Help!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Reinke_Mommy
by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Pacific Scienc Center is fun and the Woodland Parks Zoo too.

ROGUEM
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Let us know how it went.  I hope your 8 year old got into the spirit of things once you got on the road.

HUGS

RockinMama0608
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Hope your trip to Seattle goes well!  Have fun :)

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on May. 17, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I would plan some things that he would like to do, on the trip, like somewhat negotiating, yet not giving an option of going or not,  like to ask- when we go we will do this or this, you can chose which.  I hope you are already on the way!

momtoscott
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I hope it goes well.  We went to Seattle for a week last year and just had tons of fun!  It's beautiful just to walk around there.  Maybe your kids would have fun riding the monorail to the Space Needle and the park there, or hanging around the Pike Place (I can't quite remember the name) market, where there are lots of cool little shops and street performers, etc.  So much good food there too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN