Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've been thinking about it, because for a Mother's Day craft the teacher asked what's my favorite thing to do and I feel like I've been focusing on my son so much I don't really know... I know I like going online, and shopping, but both things aren't like doing stuff. I feel like I need a hobby or something. 

What do you like to do?

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Replies (21-25):
navyjen
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Before Cammie was born I did alot of scrapbooking.  Created some amazing pages.  I would scrap about 2 times  a week and go on scrapbook retreats and stuff.     Since having her I havent had much time and I am sure when the new one comes I will have even less.   

Dereksmom1018

i like to find new recipies and try them out on my family. i have been clipping recipies out of magazines since 8th grade!!!

magickbaby
Listen to music, sing, read, crochet, cafe mom, facebook, twitter, sleep LOL does that count as a hobby ??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OnlybyGrace2911
Like you and others, I find myself so wrapped up in work and busyness that I forget to slow down and enjoy me time. I teach, so I naturally slow down in the summer and enjoy camping, biking, walks with or without the family, reading, and berry picking. In the winter I read and play board games with the family, and work!! My favorite me time is when I can arrange for my sister to take the kids so hubby and I can go on a date night!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IheartTea

For me, it's mostly photography.  I enjoy music, reading, & travel as well.  Love riding bikes, but the downside is my butt hurts way too much afterwards.  Tried all kinds of saddles, & nothing helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)