Good Morning Ladies,
I just wanted to vent for a minute. My DD who is 26 (almost 27 months) is non verbal and has multiple other "red flags" so her pedi and EI worker and decided back in March to get her evaluated by the Center for Children with Special needs here at Tufts Floating Childrens Hospital.
I know there was about a 3-4 month wait. However,our paperwork was reviewed at the end of March and they still haven't sent us our letter saying when our appointment is. Tomorrow it will be 11 weeks since they reviewed it. I have called multiple times and got nowhere.
Then, her EI wanted her to go to Childrens Hospital to get her hearing checked so I called and had an appt for the very next day. Call her Dr for a referral only for them to tell me they wont refer her to childrens only to Tufts. So, I had to cancel my appt at Childrens and called Tufts. (same hospital I am awaiting news for about the CCSN), when I called their ENT dept they aren't booking until July!!!
All, I want is answers, I can't really do much more with out an "official" diagnosis. It breaks my heart every time I look at her and can not give her any answers. How can I fight for her, if I can't even get in the ring???
I can't tell you how much I have cried over the last week. My Dad suggested switching pedis because they aren't very helpful with referrals and some other issues. However, at this point if I switch Pedis I would have to restart the Tufts paperwork because its a different referring physician.
Any ideas, thoughts, or kind words?