Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

proudest happiest mom in the world right now!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am the proudest happiest mom right now!!!!!!!! tonight out of the blue little man started talking!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean REALLY talking! sentaces, me mine, i !!!!!!! i want mil i want up i want down, i want water, open , i want chips , i want candy, help, he even said every single flash card on his first words flash cards! he is saying everything we ask him tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are sooooo proud!!!! he has never talked soooo damn well! he is at his age group or above tonight, he is amazing!!!. right now hes saying colors in his bedroom with daddy. a week and a day after his second birthday, he started talking. now the only thing im praying, and please pray for this to, as you know everytime he progresses like this he severly regresses after a few days and that last a few weeks before his next exceptional episode. but tonight we are throwing away our fears spoiling the crap out of him, and staying awake as long as he wants, because this is like heaven for us, its the best gift ever. im so proud!

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Replies (11-15):
Hazelnutkin
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Hugs. Do you have him on a special diet? Just wondering about the regressions. Enjoy every second of it. Praying it sticks! He is pretty little yet- sounds pretty great to me!

Asherma1
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:42 PM
That is awesome!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomOfOneCoolKid
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Sounds awesome! Whoo-Hoo!

PacificNW1994
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Well, that is just about the best thing that I have heard all day.  You must be so excited and it is amazing to just have the language come out of the blue.  Cherish the moment and worry about what comes next later

I will pray for you all!!!

Aspiemom0203
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:00 PM
That's how Jacob did it and there was no regression, so fingers crossed for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)