Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday 6*25*12

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:12 AM
  • 16 Replies

how was your weekend? what are you up to today? For the week?

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leobaby2007
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:07 AM
My weekend was terrible until Sunday.

Today- speech camp, OT.

Have a great Monday, everyone!
mallowcup17
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:07 AM

have a great day!

Quoting Leobaby2007:

My weekend was terrible until Sunday.

Today- speech camp, OT.

Have a great Monday, everyone!

Aspiemom0203
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Shhh! Kids are still sleeping. I'm not sure why, but I plan to leave it that way. No work today, just cleaning the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leobaby2007
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Quoting mallowcup17:

Thank you! You too!
mallowcup17
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:11 AM

aww enjoy your peace and quiet!

Quoting Aspiemom0203:

Shhh! Kids are still sleeping. I'm not sure why, but I plan to leave it that way. No work today, just cleaning the house.

Leobaby2007
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Quoting Aspiemom0203:

Lucky duck! Your kids are still sleeping??

Mine has been up since 4 am! UGH!!!!
Aspiemom0203
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:22 AM
They were. I don't know what or how that happened!
But now Jacob is up having a fit because I won't take him to the antique store. I am on a tight budget and if I take him he's going to want a car do I'm opting for the meltdown here instead of the store.

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Quoting Aspiemom0203:

Lucky duck! Your kids are still sleeping??

Mine has been up since 4 am! UGH!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leobaby2007
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Quoting Aspiemom0203:

Lol! I know how that is! If I take D to the Container Store, it adds up! A friend gave me a gift card for my birthday but selfishly I would rather buy something for the house or for his room or bathroom than a bunch of little boxes, especially since he has so many already!

What kind of cars does your son like?

Donovan loves those model cars- especially the ones that have the doors and hood and trunk that open lol. (big surprise, right?) They are made by Maisto (sp?) and are actually really beautiful- replicas of old Camaros, Mustangs, and so on. Also, they have some "fancy" ones like Ferraris. I found them at Ross Dress for Less in the toy section for $8.99! On Amazon, they go for 2 or 3 times as much.
Aspiemom0203
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:48 AM
He likes the bigger ones that are metal with doors that open. He found old cast iron ones at the antique store. He keeps trying to get a new on every week.

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Quoting Aspiemom0203:

Lol! I know how that is! If I take D to the Container Store, it adds up! A friend gave me a gift card for my birthday but selfishly I would rather buy something for the house or for his room or bathroom than a bunch of little boxes, especially since he has so many already!

What kind of cars does your son like?

Donovan loves those model cars- especially the ones that have the doors and hood and trunk that open lol. (big surprise, right?) They are made by Maisto (sp?) and are actually really beautiful- replicas of old Camaros, Mustangs, and so on. Also, they have some "fancy" ones like Ferraris. I found them at Ross Dress for Less in the toy section for $8.99! On Amazon, they go for 2 or 3 times as much.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marisab
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:49 AM

gotta pay 2 bills and fax some paerwork and pack a lil overnite bag we are going to madison tomorrow for a week johny has a dr appt in madison so gonan spend 4th with friends

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)