Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Tuesday 6*26*12

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 8:33 AM
  • 20 Replies

what are you up to today?

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
greenmommo
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Dr. appt this morning for Ben. Then we need to decide between swimming and going to retro $1 day at the movies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 8:40 AM

have fun at the movies!!

Quoting greenmommo:

Dr. appt this morning for Ben. Then we need to decide between swimming and going to retro $1 day at the movies.

mallowcup17
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 8:41 AM

we plan on going to a local touch a truck event downtown tonight then im heading to the gym with a friend...then home to have dinner and rest...didnt  get much sleep last night blah so hoping to catch up tomorrow...

Leobaby2007
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Taking D to speech camp.

Free design consultation this morning for new sofa purchase. :-)
Leobaby2007
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Quoting greenmommo:

We have these $2 retro movie mornings for kids here too. Last week was "Rio". I am dying to take Donovan.

Have fun, whether you pick movies or swimming! :-)
mallowcup17
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:19 AM

yay for a new sofa. ive been looking for a new-old coffee table forever but cant find one. my parents are even looking but nothing is ever the right height and length...hopefully well find one soon cuz ours is about to fall apart...maybe antiquing should be on my agenda this weekend hmmm

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Taking D to speech camp.

Free design consultation this morning for new sofa purchase. :-)

marisab
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:23 AM

packing,cleaning we are leaving at 1130 for bus just dropped in to check before we leave we wont be back til after 4th ill attempt to check in while gone but well be on cell ..not sure how froiends puter and stuff is

Leobaby2007
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Quoting mallowcup17:

Antiquing is so fun!!!! :-) I have not done it in ages but used to do it quite a lot.

I have had two sofa sets in my great room. One was too big and this one too small. I need someone to come out measure so I buy a new sofa that is the perfect scale for the room so I don't have to buy another one for a long time!

My husband brought home a cocktail table he found at a furniture liquidator store. It's pretty, but not really my taste and I saw one at the store I liked much better. It even had drawers for storage, and storage is something I cannot have enough of. He wasn't too happy when I mentioned replacing "his" table. I really wish he would stay out of it and let me make the home decor decisions! :-) lol
marisab
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Hope everyone has a great day just throwing kids in the tub gotta pak the pack and play and vacum the floor  an ddo last minute dishes

TristansMom440
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:13 PM

we just came back from swim class.  had to stop at McD's on way home b/c "Oh, Mom....I am soooo hungry!" (as we are approaching McD's on the corner, LMAO)  Happy Tuesday everybody!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)