Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

jenny mccarthy criticizes autism moms

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:07 PM
  • 87 Replies
http://mom.me/mind-body/2651-jenny-mccarthy-criticizes-autism-moms/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl25%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D173661

I'm mobile and can't make it clickable...if someone could provide a working link or copy and paste the article that would be great.

Your thoughts on McCarthy's statements.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jersey_class
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:13 PM
8 moms liked this

I'm tired of this friggin broad...she needs to go sit in an effin corner with her "magical cure" bs i cant stand people like her

Jenn8604
by Jennifer on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:19 PM
6 moms liked this
Excuse me! I sit down and boo hoo and enjoy the pity party train? Good to know she, who has never even met me, knows more about me then I do. Thats why I tell people theres nothing to be sorry about. Its autism hes fine. Our lives are just a little different then other ppls. Its no big deal you just live with it and do therapies, avoid the things that cause meltdowns and live perfectly normal lives as a family dealing with autism.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffyhamm
by Tiffy on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Before this, I used to not care that much about her. I didn't necessarily like her, but I didn't dislike her. Now, with this, I think she's full of it.

Quoting Jersey_class:

I'm tired of this friggin broad...she needs to go sit in an effin corner with her "magical cure" bs i cant stand people like her

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jersey_class
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:20 PM
4 moms liked this

i think she milks her child's DX for fame and attention. she's a nutcase i cant stand her.

Quoting tiffyhamm:

Before this, I used to not care that much about her. I didn't necessarily like her, but I didn't dislike her. Now, with this, I think she's full of it.

Quoting Jersey_class:

Jenn8604
by Jennifer on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:20 PM
lets throw her there together.

Quoting Jersey_class:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jersey_class
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:23 PM

If i ever threw her, she'd be legally brain dead. i dont support people that sellout their children's issues for their own fame and money. she'sa the true definition of a pig

Quoting Jenn8604:

lets throw her there together.

Quoting Jersey_class:

IheartTea
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:23 PM
5 moms liked this

This woman goes around feeding off her own self-pity for having a "defective" child who needs to be cured.  She needs to get a life & the first way to do it is to stop calling attention to the fact that her son has autism.  She's the one with the problem, plain & simple.  She needs to be cured, not the ones on the spectrum.  Wish she'd just crawl back into the crack she crawled out of! 

tiffyhamm
by Tiffy on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this
She pissed me off with these statements. I really think she's butthurt over that backlash that's come her way from the handling of her son's dx and his "miracle cure."

I have not met one, not ONE single parent of a child with autism who does what she claims we do.

Quoting Jersey_class:

i think she milks her child's DX for fame and attention. she's a nutcase i cant stand her.

Quoting tiffyhamm:

Quoting Jersey_class:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN