Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

my cat the monkey (must read hilarious what just happened)

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:20 AM
  • 0 Replies

okay so ive dealt with my fair share of crazy poop of course its exspected when you have a kid, well tonight our kitty moe had direah i smelled poop but couldnt find it, turns out he had left drips of it down the hall to the foyer where his litter box is (my assumption trying to make it) well we find him laying on the... table, covered in his poop, places you'd have to think wth. well i take him and give him a bath while amber cleans the carpet. then i notice he didnt really have a peepee, so then i had to consider were the people who gave him to us wrong? was he a she? turns out no he just never developed since he was nutered so young. anyhow i go back to the bedroom, and turned out he somehow smeared his poop across the bedroom window, hince why i kept smelling it to start with. i have no idea how he did this, but amber said it nicely when she called him half monkey and a poop slinger. this has been hugely eventful and hilarious. this in no way way the kittys fault, he just has had a bad night. poor guy. we love you moe!

i copyied it from my facebook status. i couldnt help but letting everyone know, it was so crazy and funny, when i thought it was all over i saw the window and busted out laughing, i mean how the hell does that happen. he is drying off now, and not to happy with us, hopefully his direah is gone, but man was that funny.

by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN