Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Indepence day ! July 4th

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM
  • 5 Replies
So what is everyone doing for the holiday tomorrow ?

We are going to see the 4th of July parade in the morning, then walk around the festival checking out vendors and participating in the kid stuff, like bounce house, face painting, pony rides, then home for corn on the cob, potato salad, garlic bread and watermelon ! (We are vegetarian, so no meat) then safe and sane fireworks out front, should be tons of fun !

So what are you doing ?

Please share and have a blessed holiday filled with love & laughter !

-Michele (Osty's Mom <3)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MommyRJ
1 mom liked this
We are going to a friends BBQ tomorrow afternoon & doing fireworks there. All the hubby's went and got a crap load. Bryley did awesome last year so I'm PRAYING he does good again so Mama can enjoy her time away from home! Lol I told DH I have dibs on drinking. We don't drink often but.. I feel it's nessesary lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmommy430
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM
I don't know exactly. I know my husband planned something for our anniversary (July 4th), but I don't know what yet. I know it has something to do with fireworks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristansMom440

Happy Anniversary!! 

Sorry but when I read this I couldn't stop laughing b/c today is my parents' anniversary and this is what my MOM posted on FB:  At Lake Lanier celebrating 30 yrs with my man.  Later fireworks, if you know what I mean!

I am traumatized...LOL

Quoting newmommy430:

I don't know exactly. I know my husband planned something for our anniversary (July 4th), but I don't know what yet. I know it has something to do with fireworks.

newmommy430
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Lol

Quoting TristansMom440:

Happy Anniversary!! 

Sorry but when I read this I couldn't stop laughing b/c today is my parents' anniversary and this is what my MOM posted on FB:  At Lake Lanier celebrating 30 yrs with my man.  Later fireworks, if you know what I mean!

I am traumatized...LOL

Quoting newmommy430:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
magickbaby
Happy Anniversary and Happy 4th of July ! May sparks fly in the sky and dare I say ...in the bedroom for you tonight LOL have fun !((hugs))

Quoting newmommy430:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN