give us 3 facts about YOU and 3 facts about each of your children...
see what we all may have in common...
*just for fun :)
marissa(age 11) fact one sings loudly , fact 2 she loves the outdoors, fact 33 she is so much into dinosaurs it scares me
Krystyne(age 9) fact 1 Is totally into video games, fact 2 She loves Pokemon, Fact 3 she loves to argue with everyone
Rileyann (1 yearold)so far is not showing signs on the spectrum but she is loveable, (kisses and lots of hugs). Babbles all the time, dances etc. Something the girls did not do at that age.
Emma facts : I play video games. I love animals. I like to sing, but am not a great singer.
Son (age 8) : He enjoys building with legos. He likes to dance and spin in circles. He's bright, but very childlike which makes you smile most of the time.
Daughter (age 19 1/2 months.) : Appears NT so far with age appropraite social behaviors/cues and emotions.- besides mimicking certain behaviors that would probably be described as "fun" behaviors. (flapping, dancing, spinning, hopping, giggling hysterically, singing, LOL) - She likes blues clues. She has a natural affinity with animals.
Teresa facts: 1. Spring is my favorite season 2. I like to travel 3. I like to read when I have time
Toby: 1. Draws very well 2. Loves SpongeBob Squarepants 3. Loves swimming
Trystan: 1. Loves John Deere 2. Is a "momma's boy" 3. Loves swimming
1. I'm a natural blonde, I swear! When I was a kid I was told it was going to go brunette, but it never has. Maybe that explains why I'm a little scatterbrained.
2. I have more instruments in the house than family members: five clarinets, a flute, an alto sax, and a piano. Other family members contribute three more clarinets, a bassoon, and a trombone.
3. I cannot wait to go on vacation: 2.5 more weeks until Niagara Falls!
1. Doctor Who is his favorite TV show.
2. He wants to be an artist when he grows up and is a great cartoonist. Now drawing lots of Manga stuff.
3. His favorite treats are smoothies and coolattas, so summer is a great time for him.
i am from MA and have lived in 3 states. - MA, NC and VT
i am very interested(ok ok obsessed) with all things WW2
i really like greek yogurt.
she loves to read and reads a chapter book a week now
she has requested a trip to the local amusement park again for her birthday so well be doing that and the beach on her birthday :)
she loves soccer
she loves playdoh
she's a beachbum
her favorite food is french fries
See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family of sites
© 2013 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.