Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

I hate technology, and it hates me...

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:53 PM
  • 9 Replies

So my son has been at music camp for the past two weeks and today was the chamber concert (little groups of three to six performers).  I had my phone all ready and took a video, and he was great!  He sounded so wonderful, and he did an awesome job, along with the other two kids in his group.  I get home and am planning to play the video and send it to DH and then probably post it here, and...it's just 9 seconds of me clapping like a maniac at the end.  Screen shot: my skirt, as the phone is face-down on my knees.  

I need to sign up for smart phone 101. 

It was wonderful, ladies, and I was one proud mom, but you'll have to take my word for it :(

Jean2

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I'm sorry to laugh but really that is just great. That sounds like something I would do!  I'm glad he did great in the concert!!!!!

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:08 PM

ive been there. the camera on my smartphone is pretty simple then i move it over to film and im lost..

momtoscott
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I'm just not good at figuring out what all the little icons mean.  My brain works better with words than with pictures, for some reason.

Quoting mallowcup17:

ive been there. the camera on my smartphone is pretty simple then i move it over to film and im lost..

momtoscott
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 6:28 PM

This is also why DH is almost always the one in charge of the camera/phone.   

Quoting aidensmomma508:

LOL I'm sorry to laugh but really that is just great. That sounds like something I would do!  I'm glad he did great in the concert!!!!!

kajira
by Emma on Jul. 19, 2012 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

im glad the music thing went so well, but I must admit I laughed a bit... at least your skirt wasn't short. :P

MomOfOneCoolKid
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

i almost hate to admit this but I am a software engineer and I program great, if I do say so myself: C#; databases, etc. But as a user, I might as well be a cave man. My husband always says to me "UF (univ of FL) is calling. They want their degree back! "

So, just know, you're not alone :)

Austinsmom4544
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Lol, was the skirt cute?  :)

momtoscott
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

It's pretty cute, very summery, green and white.  It's just a big blur on the video! 

Quoting Austinsmom4544:

Lol, was the skirt cute?  :)

valleymomma1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I am no pro with filming & picture taking either it's hard lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN