Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

OH. MY. GOD. Little OT

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:00 PM
  • 7 Replies
I can't. I just can't take my freaking fil anymore. Dezmond is wide awake because he took a late nap so fine, he's running around. He wants his shoes on. So fine my fil puts his shoes on. Now he wants to go outside.... BUT he's BUTT naked like always. What does my fil do? Let's him outside!! Not only is there a swarm of Mosquitos surrounding our house but there are pedofiles all over our neighborhood. Like really??? Then he has the nerve to suck his teeth when I come out to get him. He told dez "I'm ruining their fun" I'm forcing Dezmond to sleep right now!!
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mallowcup17
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:03 PM

relatives(of any kind) outright disobeying my parenting wishes is a huge pet peeve! ((hugs)) i hope he gets some sleep and you do too!

WildCat73
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I have actually had my fil tell my oldest dd that she does not have to obey her dad because of how he treated her before. I told him that is wrong she needs to obey adults period. including her dad. 

mr.scariesmommy
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Hope he gets some rest soon. Its only 7 here in Cali so we r doing bed in a few hrs. I can't wait for some me time. I'm going to take a bath tonight once the boys r asleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greenmommo
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Yeah, we live out in the country and we still think twice about letting him out. Ugh ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomOfOneCoolKid
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:57 PM

I'm guessing fil is your hubby?

Hugs mom.

MomOfOneCoolKid
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:59 PM

oh, fil is an acronym : father-in-law. now i get it. LOL

magickbaby
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:55 PM
I hate when my family has to add the two cents to every thing or worse..directly disobey my parenting skills..good luck and get some rest when you can ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)