OT: What's your top 10 favorite movies of all time?
I think I'll have to list ten, maybe not in order of favorite:
1. What Dreams May Come
2. To Kill a Mockingbird (I'm going to marry Atticus when I grow up)
3. A Few Good Men (what can I say, I'm a lawyer?)
4. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
5. The Princess Bride (saw 900 times as a kid)
6. Kill Bill (1 & 2)(I love a girl who kicks a$$)
7. I Heart Huckabees
8. So many Brad Pitt movies ... maybe Thelma & Louise or A River Runs Through or Interview with a Vampire
9. Steel Magnolias (I'm a southern girl)
10. The English Patient (I only seem to like doomed romances)
What are yours? I reserve the right to adjust my list based on your responses. Void where prohibited.