Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

my heads spinning anfd just might pop off!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM
  • 15 Replies
My boys are really making my head spin! Yesterday Wesley was fussing and being so hard to deal with. Supposedly a diary of a wimpy kid movie was coming out at the movies. I don't know anything about this. He fussed all evening for us to take him to the movies. It was a no getting through to him kinda situation. This morning its just gotten worse. Wesley is not listening. He's sneaking around getting into snacks and going on my phone. He is on punishment of no phone today for bad behavior yesterday. David is being his usual nasty self. Mouth gushing with filth! Being all bossy. He shut the door on jorges finger. Cut it and i hope it's not broken. Jorge was so upset he grabbed onto my boobs and went to sleep. I think I'm going to take Wesley off his anxiety meds they just prescribed him a couple months ago. He seems all fussy all the time, very hard headed and starting to get aggressive. He was never aggressive before. He is 8 and is like 90 something lbs. I can't handle him physically and he is starting to try to hurt me,his father and siblings. He goes back in two weeks for a follow up about the meds. I don't think i want to wait to see the Dr about the meds. I'm not having such h a great day today. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof5Boys610
by Ann on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm sorry... :-(.

Hugs to you . Sounds like your having a hard time. Chin up mama! Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
marisab
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:16 PM

How old is he?Sounds like  my  friends son!!!

mallowcup17
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

((hugs))

marisab
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope things calm down soon!!Big Huggs!!!!♥♥

myfirstborn04
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Wichita one? Wesley is 8 dx with asd. David my Hellenic is 5. UN diagnosed possible aspergers. Waiting an evaluation.

Quoting marisab:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blue231
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this
So sorry to hear you're having a tough time. Thinking of you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myfirstborn04
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Thank you ladies! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtoscott
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry.  I hope things will smooth out once they are in school and busy with their activities.  I hope you have a better afternoon!

HFBMOM
by Julie on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:54 PM
2 moms liked this

I would definitely think about the meds, but call the advice nurse before you make him go cold turkey. He may need to be weaned off them. (((hugs))) and I hope things get better for you.

marisab
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:30 PM

wow my friends son is 11 and just started acting like this...undiagnosed but possible aspie or hfa....is your son advanced??heheheh

Quoting myfirstborn04:

Wichita one? Wesley is 8 dx with asd. David my Hellenic is 5. UN diagnosed possible aspergers. Waiting an evaluation.

Quoting marisab:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN