Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

lets switch it up a bit!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this

what is the most sweetest thing your s/o has done for you????????????   Well my s/o works nights and before he leaves to work he tucks me in and gives me a kiss goodnight. On mornings when i am off of work he will bring me breakfast in bed. Just something that a small but means a lot to me.

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheCrooners
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM
4 moms liked this
Well, this could seriously turn into a brag off. You don't know the trouble you're starting because I have the sweetest husband in the world. Don't hate. Seriously he treats me like a queen. We'll be celebrating 14 years this December. :-D

In July we were having really high temps here in Germany. We're talking 95 degrees and no air conditioning in this place. I was a miserable bubbling hot puddle. I also am dealing with medical menopause so my body temp is always high even on cold days. So he comes home from work one night to find me cross eyed from a migraine and a sweaty mess.

He doesn't even take off his boots (Army) but gets back in the car and is off to buy a portable air conditioning unit. $450 dollars and 1 hour later and I am passed out on the couch from the cold air relief. All that and he took care of dinner, too.

He is THE best husband ever!
HFBMOM
by Julie on Aug. 4, 2012 at 7:36 PM
3 moms liked this

Hmmm - he cooks dinner most of the time, and last night my DD had a sleepover and the girls wanted to make breakfast and lunch. I told them to ask for help if they needed it, but DH jumped right in and helped/supervised. 

Aspiemom0203
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
My DH is NOT a sweet romantic type. But he never fails to tell me he loves me. He always calls me beautiful or sexy. The only time I hear Kristy is if the kids did something they were supposed to.

The sweetest things: 1. He made a rose out of metal for me about 10 yrs ago because "It will never die, just like his love."
2. For Mothers Day he made a video of my kids pictures through their life and set it to music.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Emma on Aug. 4, 2012 at 8:57 PM
3 moms liked this

My dh opens my rockstar for me every morning and kisses me on the head when he gives it to me. He does most of the cooking, and doesn't mind helping with the housework. 

Most of our "sweet" stuff is part of our daily routine around here, since I'm autistic too I don't like when things change, and if he starts doing stuff, it ends up becoming a permenant fixture... so he's careful what things he does to make sure I don't come to expect them... LOL he likes to show me cares in little ways though.

Right now he's ordered a punching bag and is going to incorporate a work out routine together for 5-15 minutes a day because I whined that I wanted to get in better shape. LOL

OH and we NEVER leave the house mad. He always says he loves me before we part, and hugs me goodbye and tells both children he loves them and kisses them both goodbye. (even the boychild! LOL)

Living with Autism - The quirky kitty.

Our autistic Family - A Dad's point of view on living with Autism

newmommy430
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:25 PM
3 moms liked this
My husband brought me home my favorite chocolate bar, Hershey's Special Dark without me even asking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marisab
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

he was stay at home dad the first 3 1/2 yearsjohny was here

xavier929
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Aww that is so sweet what a lucky gal you are

Quoting TheCrooners:

Well, this could seriously turn into a brag off. You don't know the trouble you're starting because I have the sweetest husband in the world. Don't hate. Seriously he treats me like a queen. We'll be celebrating 14 years this December. :-D

In July we were having really high temps here in Germany. We're talking 95 degrees and no air conditioning in this place. I was a miserable bubbling hot puddle. I also am dealing with medical menopause so my body temp is always high even on cold days. So he comes home from work one night to find me cross eyed from a migraine and a sweaty mess.

He doesn't even take off his boots (Army) but gets back in the car and is off to buy a portable air conditioning unit. $450 dollars and 1 hour later and I am passed out on the couch from the cold air relief. All that and he took care of dinner, too.

He is THE best husband ever!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smarieljlee
by Sara on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Dh works a shit ton of hours. He will work 14, 12 hour nights in a row and still drive me hours away to appts. Talking all the way to keep me from hyperventilating.

greenmommo
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:00 AM
My DH wakes up, takes the puppy out, makes coffee, gets Ben up and gives him his sippy cup of milk and brings me Ben and my cup of coffee every morning.

When he's gone, it throws my whole day off. I don't know how to start my morning.

Mine isn't that sweet either, but that's because I'm maybe the least romantic person ever and I don't take compliments well and I don't like "wasting" money. I'm a tough cookie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
magickbaby
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband gives me back massages all the time as I have back pain from a dance injury 10 years ago. He always helps with dinner. He takes DD to the park some days so I can have down time. He always kisses me and tucks me back into bed before he leaves for work in the morning. He always tells me I'm beautiful even when I have no make up on and the hair is in a pony tail and I'm in shorts and t-shirt. He just loves me. I am so blessed. He is my best friend forever <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)