Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi My name is Kelly and i was hoping I could start over in this group with a clean slate and get to know you all. I am a 37 year old married mother of two boys. I was diagnosed with Autism 8 years ago and it has changed my life .Being able to start to learn to understand myself has been a true blessing. I have a 4 year old and a 3 year old both with Autism diagnosis's. I hope i can be apart of this group.

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
mamalena137
by Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Welcome to the group. My name is Elena, I have a 4 year old son who was diagnosed two years ago with autism. I've enjoyed this group since I'm able to learn more and not feel so alone.

Jenn8604
by Jennifer on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:38 PM
hi welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
badgermom2012
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Hi Kelly.  I'm the 39 yr old mom of a 4 yr old son diagnosed with classic autism.  He's my only child.  I suspect I am on the autism spectrum also.

BethB111
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Hi, Kelly. My name is Beth, and I am the mom of an 11 year-old boy diagnosed with Asperger's, ADHD, and Anxiety disorder. Welcome to the group.
girl_incognito
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Hi Kelly! Starting over sounds great! I am the mother to 3 children. My oldest is 14 years old, he has been diagnosed with aspergers, spd and adhd. My middle child is 12 and very neurotypical, just a pain in the butt sometimes, and my daughter is 10, she has learning disabilities. I also suspect myself to be on the spectrum somewhere.

Welcome to the group, i hope you emjoy it here, I know I have.

Blue231
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Hi. I am a mom of two children. My eleven year old son has multiple special needs. He was diagnosed with Asperger's about six years ago. My seven year old daughter has had a couple of health problems, but is otherwise NT.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmsloco
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I am Chris, got a 6yr with autism and a 16 yr that I suspect is an aspie but not pushing him to get dx.  So um, hi!

Kittie26
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Hi, I'm Katie. I am not on the spectrum, though sometimes I feel like all I have are autistic tendencies. My daughter is 3 and diagnosed PDD-NOS. Welcome back!

Sunnyville247
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Welcome Kelly!

craftmama
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:58 PM

My name is Shelly and I have a 13yo son with Autism.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)