Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

I am Just a grandmother trying to get information.  I have been other support groups, that greet new members right away.  I don't know if it is because I am a grandparent, or what I really need to find out what I can on this to help support my daughter and grandson.  So I can help with my grandson, and him and me to understand things.......So please respond soon....banging head into wall

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
MommyRJ
1 mom liked this
Just keep in mind a lot of us are busy with kiddos all day.

But welcome. I haven't seen your post tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wauseonmom
I have not seen any of your posts. I am pretty new here also, but have the people on here very supportive and friendly. So how can he help with your family?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
magickbaby
Hi and welcome to our group ! I'm so sorry I didn't even see your posts. Sometimes I'm just in such a hurry, that I just kinda scam through real quick. I hope we didn't didn't discourage you too bad. This is a pretty nice bunch of ladies here , so if there's anything we can help you with...please ask ! I hope you are having a good weekend !

-Michele

P.S.
I think its pretty awesome that you are wanting to be involved in your grandsons life ! Good going Grandma !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kate00
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Another possibility is that people didn't see it.  I tend to use the daily e-mail digest to view the posts, and I noticed recently that not every post makes it to the e-mail list.

twins0506
by Holly on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Welcome to the group! Sorry that you felt your post was overlooked. I tend to forget about the "Just Us Girls" forum all together. So im sure I miss alot of posts. Im in the General Discussions forum all the time so maybe for the future you can post in there.

By the way, i think it's great that you're an active grandmother. You don't see that too much these days.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shimmifairy

Sorry, I haven't seen your initial post :( Sometimes the boards move pretty fast and things can get lost in the shuffle....If you look, there should be a "bump" button at the bottom of the page and that will help keep things visible....

If you'd like you can PM me with some of the problems he's having....I have a 19 and 13 year olds, both Autistic and very different with it....Maybe I can help :)

TristansMom440

I did not see you post, sorry!  But welcome!!  I think it's awesome that you, the grandma, are here and wanting support for your grandchild!  If you click on the "Let's Talk" Forum in this group...it will take you to the area where all the autism related posts are.  Most members of this group spend a majority of time in that one!  :-)  Nice to have you here!!

Basherte
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I'm sorry. I haven't seen your post. Please feel free to pm me with anything.

hugs

crossnlilly
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. Welcome to the group. What kind of information were you looking for
RedHeadedLizzy

What post, dear? I've been out more than in lately, due to some illnesses.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN