Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tired

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:46 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hello im new here, I joined because I need a friend.. someone who understands I have a 9yr old child with autism a 6 yr old with ptsd and adhd and a 16 month old and im tiered im stressed and done feeling crazy myself please tell me im not alone 

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mali321
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

You are definitely not alone. I have a two year old daughter that is on the spectrum, and an almost one year old. I feel the crazy and stressed probably a lot more than I should. This is a great place to come to ask question or just to get it out.

And btw, welcome to the group.

myfirstborn04
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 4:17 PM
First of all welcome you are definitely not alone. I'm Maria mother of four boys. Wesley is 8 asd,adhd, Ian is 7 adhd, social anxiety, david is 5 ocd, pdd, and Jorge is 26 months and about to be evaluated by early steps. It gets crazy trying to settle my boys down and try to stay on schedule. I take it one day at a time. Keep your head high and don't forget to breath. Hope things settle down for you and you can get some relief. Take care and glad your here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RockinMama0608
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group, and you are definitely not alone!  I have two boys, ages 6 and 4.  My 6 year old has autism and is also deaf.  My 4 year old is NT but he still manages to keep me busy!  Hang in there mama  ((hugs))  Feel free to vent here if you need to relieve some stress or frustration!

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Sep. 26, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Welcome to the group!my name is Wendy I have a 6year old son who has autism
twins0506
by Holly on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:25 PM
welcome to the group! You are definitely not alone! I have twins almost 4 years old. Both have autism.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lemonade1
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Ur definitely not alone.  It is hard and stressful, I'm a divorced mum who gets no help from the ex but my mum will come over every couple of months to give me a breather for a couple of days. 

WESLEYSMOM3
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Thank you everyone for letting me know im not alone.. its just hard sometimes and sucks the other time lol I love my children and will go to the ends of the earth but feel guilty for feeling agravated and tierd and stressed its not there fault they didnt ask for this i need to put my big girl panties on and stop complaing.. but thanks for listning 

wauseonmom
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Welcome I know how u feel I have a 2 yr old and 5 yr old with asd spd and apraxia. My husband does not know how to handle our son, and was brought up believing the woman takes care of the kids. We are all here to get some kind of support or a friend. We are all just human and need to complain once in awhile. It is not their fault but since we will go to the ends of the earth sometimes we get stressed out and need to vent. Good luck mama. Hugs:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)